+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go back to work

Go back to work

with non family members , as many as you like , keeping 2mtrs apart obviously, play tennis (if that's your want) but only with members of your household. does this fking government actually know what they are doing.

Re: Go back to work

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    with non family members , as many as you like , keeping 2mtrs apart obviously, play tennis (if that's your want) but only with members of your household. does this fking government actually know what they are doing.
    Nope

International

When dic the government say that?

tonight,

Explaining how things will change from Wednesday, he added: "You can sit in the sun in your local park, you can drive to other destinations, you can even play sports but only with members of your own household

Maddest thing out of it for me was go back to work tomorrow, thanks for the 12 hours notice pal!

been working since the lock down acting on public health england/wales guidelines to safe guard your health so nothing new here and lots of people been doing the same in construction and manufacturing

don't want to speak for the whole government but our current PM is the worse in my lifetime

International

tonight,
    no they didn't.

Worked from home for first 2 weeks of lockdown but been back in the office since. Glad to go to work. Working from home wasn’t for me. Especially when the missus also started to work from home the 2nd week I was off.

I only live a 15 minute walk so offered to work fron home and not go on the work from home rota. Same for another local lad. The other 2 happy to work from home as ones asthmatic and the other travels from Cardiff so saves himself a few quid in fuel. Team player me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Maddest thing out of it for me was go back to work tomorrow, thanks for the 12 hours notice pal!

Just stay alert. If you see a giant ball of virus coming towards you, duck and cover.

Government will have to modify its public health advice following Johnson's statement last night.

Anyone can get it, becomes: anyone can get it except for tennis players, sunbathers, builders and other workers who should return to work from tomorrow because then they will develop natural immunity.

Anyone can spread it, now reads: anyone can spread it therefore we want a great many more to have the opportunity to do so.

If you go out, you can spread it. People will die, switches to: If you go out, you can spread it. People will die, and we no longer give a shit.

Am I confused or have you swung from criticising the government for the unnecessary lockdown to criticising them for loosening the lockdown guidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Am I confused or have you swung from criticising the government for the unnecessary lockdown to criticising them for loosening the lockdown guidelines?
    We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

If you find the words confusing just remember red = stop, green = go.

stay-home-stay-alert.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia.
    Indeed - and I never got a response to the question I asked three times regarding the swing from one conspiracy theory to another one. I'm not sure why we bother with some people as they can't see their own inconsistencies and 180 degree swings. It's obviously a very strong form of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Government will have to modify its public health advice following Johnson's statement last night.
    The events of the last few days must have been a considerable blow to the conspiracy theorists. After all, it's now been very clearly demonstrated that the political leaders in three countries on one small island can't agree on a coherent policy to deal with Covid-19, let alone the political leaders all over the globe.

Looks like none of them got the memo from the controlling elite......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed - and I never got a response to the question I asked three times regarding the swing from one conspiracy theory to another one. I'm not sure why we bother with some people as they can't see their own inconsistencies and 180 degree swings. It's obviously a very strong form of denial.
    Its definitely a 180 swing. Organ has said all along he wants people to make their own decisions. That is the crux of what Boris said - you can go out but it's your responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The events of the last few days must have been a considerable blow to the conspiracy theorists. After all, it's now been very clearly demonstrated that the political leaders in three countries on one small island can't agree on a coherent policy to deal with Covid-19, let alone the political leaders all over the globe.

Looks like none of them got the memo from the controlling elite......
    All part of the plan I bet

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Its definitely a 180 swing. Organ has said all along he wants people to make their own decisions. That is the crux of what Boris said - you can go out but it's your responsibility.
    Yep, he was banging on about us being in quarantine yesterday and on Friday night. He must be massively pissed off that the narrative has changed again to oppose what he says is happening

It's the social distancing measure that's the keystone.

It's the equivalent of perpetual war in Orwell's 1984. It'll ensure this COVID-19 affair will never achieve an end date.

It's the equivalent of perpetual war in Orwell's 1984. It'll ensure this COVID-19 affair will never achieve an end date.
    I bet you wish your previous posts went in the memory hole

Fine for those of us without Asian lungs since it doesn't affect us anyway

A bit like flu, the common cold and STDs then. Something we have to live with. So long as the virus doesnt mutate far more quickly that than any vaccination can keep up with.

So, are you arguing for herd immunity at a time when I don't believe that it's been proved conclusively that you are immune once you've had the virus or have I misunderstood you?