+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How will you be changing how you live in the next three weeks?

Re: How will you be changing how you live in the next three weeks?

I won't

Still stuck in the house till our 12 week period is up as I have said my wife and I are shielded

Suspect we may be longer than 12 weeks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TERRY BLUE View Post
    Totally agree with you TOBW;there could not have been a more confusing message sent out than BJ's speech to the nation yesterday. Why the hell did they drop the Stay At Home slogan and replace it with Stay Alert? All he has done is offered a green light now to all the idiots who have been trying to break the lockdown rules. The vast majority who have abided by the lockdown rules I hope will continue to do so. I think he has dropped a massive clanger unless of course the panic is now over?
    Why are TOBW and yourself being so pedantcic, do you think that everyone is stupid and they don't watch the news or read the papers. It's been said enough times Wales and England have different rules
    1 England "Stay alert"
    2 Wales stay at home
    You really are putting down us Welsh, it obvious what does and does not apply to us. I am not any more intelligent than the next man, but I know that the English rules at the moment do NOT apply to Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Why are TOBW and yourself being so pedantcic, do you think that everyone is stupid and they don't watch the news or read the papers. It's been said enough times Wales and England have different rules
    1 England "Stay alert"
    2 Wales stay at home
    You really are putting down us Welsh, it obvious what does and does not apply to us. I am not any more intelligent than the next man, but I know that the English rules at the moment do NOT apply to Wales
    Apparently, twenty six million watched Johnson's performance on Sunday, so I'm sure there were hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Welsh men and women who saw him. As far as I'm aware, Johnson at no time said these rules apply to England only - if you think all of the Welsh people watching thought this doesn't apply to us, then you're mistaken because I know of one person at least who assumed he was talking to the whole of the UK, not just England.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apparently, twenty six million watched Johnson's performance on Sunday, so I'm sure there were hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Welsh men and women who saw him. As far as I'm aware, Johnson at no time said these rules apply to England only - if you think all of the Welsh people watching thought this doesn't apply to us, then you're mistaken because I know of one person at least who assumed he was talking to the whole of the UK, not just England.
    But the vast majority of people will choose to believe the one that suits them personally, and if challenged they will say, "Oh but so-and-so said ...... no matter who says it and who is right.

Paul how many times has he pm said that the other 3 nations are making their own rules, you really must think we Welsh are dull if we do nor realise that the WAG , which have also stated that they are doing that!

Paul how many times has he pm said that the other 3 nations are making their own rules, you really must think we Welsh are dull if we do nor realise that the WAG , which have also stated that they are doing that!
    It's been said plenty of times since Sunday, but not too many before as I recall.

You might think that, but I can assure you from my experiences on social media that some, a minority, but some Welsh people don't know what applies to them.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Mr Gethin said to day he doesn't think that it will be necessary to close the border. Glad about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Shame. I was wondering what uniform the Welsh Border Guards would be wearing..
    Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    White helmets, red tunic, black trousers and boots. "Zulus sir...xxxxing thousands of them" or words to that effect.
    Zulu - Severn Bridge.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    "In the distance Sir. It's....it's....an estate agent"
    "Dont start singing till you see the whites of his eyes"
    "What if he's got a decent price though? That hospital wing has lovely views"

Banned

Look, I've just seen an ice-cream van pull up down our street of 14 houses. Four of the houses have young kids and, guess what, all four sets of kids were out getting an ice-cream. No 2m social distancing (not that you'd expect young kids to do that, or understand it - parents were all safely inside). Kids now eating ice-cream/lollies on the pavement and playing together.

Ice-cream man is self employed so will be getting taxpayer's money to adhere to the rules - obviously that isn't enough for him.

He's now down the next street where, I suspect, a similar thing is happening.

Would he be doing that if Johnson's message was clearer, or as tough, as the Welsh message? I can only speculate but, this is the 8th week of lockdown, the weather has generally been very good during this time, and it's the first time he's been down the street.

Did the ice cream man have gloves.? Ive seen 2 both with gloves. I dont get it. Wouldnt it be better to just keep washing or using hand sanitizer.

Saw a couple come out of a local Lidls last week. Both had used masks , took them off walked to a chippy more or less next door and walked in for food and put the masks on again. Now I suppose they could be using them to protect others but I doubt it. If your so scared of catching Covid from the person in the chippy while your in there why the feck would you eat the food they are preparing and serving. Just dont get it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Did the ice cream man have gloves.? Ive seen 2 both with gloves. I dont get it. Wouldnt it be better to just keep washing or using hand sanitizer.

Saw a couple come out of a local Lidls last week. Both had used masks , took them off walked to a chippy more or less next door and walked in for food and put the masks on again. Now I suppose they could be using them to protect others but I doubt it. If your so scared of catching Covid from the person in the chippy while your in there why the feck would you eat the food they are preparing and serving. Just dont get it.

I didn't go out but, yeah, wearing the same pair of gloves for a week means he is somehow more hygienic in his own mind. He wasn't wearing a mask, I could see that much.

I see people in the supermarket wearing rubber gloves but using their mobile against their face.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I see people in the supermarket wearing rubber gloves but using their mobile against their face.
    Yep, then some of these people just dump the gloves in the trolley for the next person to clean up. Clearly looking at protecting themselves first, second and last.

I saw a video of a lady in the US who had cut out a mouth hole on her mask "to make it easier to breathe"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I saw a video of a lady in the US who had cut out a mouth hole on her mask "to make it easier to breathe"
    😂😂

Was it a fetish website?

Was it a fetish website?
    I likes what I likes TBG

International

As opposed to against their arses. lol

sorry couldn't resist it.

I saw someone spraying a wall with 'Covid 19 rules OK!' Then they ran away....and anyway....

International

That is absolutely brilliant, and actually only too believable. so funny, I'm crying laughing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That is absolutely brilliant, and actually only too believable. so funny, I'm crying laughing!!!!!
    Here you go, enjoy https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/covidi...er-to-breathe/