+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Male urethra endoscopy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Male urethra endoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's a real eye opener
    Ouch.

The day after the last Derby match at the Vetch I received ‘the swabs’ in Dewi Sant in Ponty.

It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it

I spent most of the day in Angharads drinking away the woes of having pieces of plastic being shoved down the end of my knob. Pissing was uncomfortable for days.

Worse still, I found out a week later “I was clean!” The twisted ****er who put me through it was pissed off with me for being an absolute twat. Fair enough really

Re: Male urethra endoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Ouch.

The day after the last Derby match at the Vetch I received ‘the swabs’ in Dewi Sant in Ponty.

It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it

I spent most of the day in Angharads drinking away the woes of having pieces of plastic being shoved down the end of my knob. Pissing was uncomfortable for days.

Worse still, I found out a week later “I was clean!” The twisted ****er who put me through it was pissed off with me for being an absolute twat. Fair enough really
    Exactly the same happened to me. A few years ago my housemate at the time said you shold get checked up every year,all you need to do is go piss in a cup.

I had brought a girl home the next night and decided it was a good idea, so I went the next day expecting to piss in a cup but because she'd had a piercing it looked a bit red and I ended up getting swabbed. I have never been more uncomfortable in my life.

Worst part was I had dropped my car off for an MOT that morning so had to walk home with a throbbing bell end. 2 days later I got a text saying all clear, so it was all for nothing anyway!