+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Florida

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Florida

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Because they’re not... I’m assuming some random posts have generated an over reaction on here (shocker).
    But apparently they're "partying like it's 1999". Where did that come from?

Bars opened in Wisconsin. Because the state's Republican majority supreme court overruled the Democrat governor's lockdown. They partied like a bunch of fat losers in a bar. That's sure to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    But apparently they're "partying like it's 1999". Where did that come from?

Bars opened in Wisconsin. Because the state's Republican majority supreme court overruled the Democrat governor's lockdown. They partied like a bunch of fat losers in a bar. That's sure to end well.
    Bars aren't open in Florida then? And it isn't full on? And there aren't pictures on line showing this? Why would someone want to make this up....

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bars aren't open in Florida then? And it isn't full on? And there aren't pictures on line showing this? Why would someone want to make this up....
    Smart phones didn't exist in 1999 - how are people taking photos?! Conspiracy? Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Smart phones didn't exist in 1999 - how are people taking photos?! Conspiracy? Definitely.
    You're falling for the bait, you need to 'Free think' I find Youtube is a massive help with DIY conundrums and Neo Liberal Free Thinking theories, although try not to mix them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't really know. But if I had to guess, I'd go with attention. There's nowt so queer as folk.