+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gangs Of London

Gangs Of London

Binge watched this and finished it last night.

Anyone else seen it? By far the most violent series ive seen on TV.

Not for the squeamish.

International

Re: Gangs Of London

Is it on iplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Is it on iplayer?
    Sky Atlantic.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Sky Atlantic.
    lol Bugger!

anyone with a firestick or android box and able to add an apk file
    i can sort you a 24hr test to watch gangs of london(granted you`d have to binge) service contains every top series and new movie out
    along with thousands of older stuff

Pile of shit. I was really looking forward to it and lasted about 2.5 episodes. So much scope to play with and yet its like they’ve put a 14 year old in charge of the storyline.

Gangs of London with a Welsh pikey gang. I’m still convinced it’s meant to be a parody or was so ridiculous.

Gangs of London with a Welsh pikey gang. I’m still convinced it’s meant to be a parody or was so ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

The Welsh gypsy thing was rather silly... but did you notice the Welsh Government sponsored it though

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Gangs of London with a Welsh pikey gang. I’m still convinced it’s meant to be a parody or was so ridiculous.
    The Welsh gypsy thing was rather silly... but did you notice the Welsh Government sponsored it though [/QUOTE]

Ridiculous. When he punched his way through the caravan floor that was me done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pile of shit. I was really looking forward to it and lasted about 2.5 episodes. So much scope to play with and yet its like they’ve put a 14 year old in charge of the storyline.

Great analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    The Welsh gypsy thing was rather silly... but did you notice the Welsh Government sponsored it though [/QUOTE]

I thought that but it is the creation of the lad from Hirwuan who made The Raid.

I was looking forward to watch this.
    Don't think I'll bother now.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Based on a handful of vague one line reviews by 4 people you've never met and know nothing about? Cmon mate, live your own life

Richyrich

Cinema HD apk is free and has all movies and TV series available. Get Real Debrid for better streams. £15 for 6 months.

Watched the whole series, bit OTT for me the fight scene in the pub in the first episode set the tone , can anyone tell me though , who was dangling off the building on the burning rope in the opening scene , led to believe it was the kid who shot his dad but turns out it wasn’t

Possibly one of the most overhyped programs I’ve ever seen

Poor acting
    Bad story
    Good fight scenes

A british version of power without the shagging

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Possibly one of the most overhyped programs I’ve ever seen

Poor acting
    Bad story
    Good fight scenes

A british version of power without the shagging
    Peaky Blinders is another one that is over hyped. Watched 3 episodes and fell asleep in each one.

I thought this was shit. Didn’t finish the second episode.

I know it’s all about personal taste but I can’t understand when a series gets talked up so much..

I’ve watched the first few episodes and thought it was much the same format as other type series, rival drug gangs, bent coppers etc, I didn’t carry on with it but have been told by friends that I should stick with it as it improves. I might, but there’s so much more about that it’s finding the time, it didn’t really grab me from the off.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Based on a handful of vague one line reviews by 4 people you've never met and know nothing about? Cmon mate, live your own life
    ... and the bad reviews keep coming.

Besides, I haven't seen S3 of Ozark yet.

Episode 5 of Gangs of London is (in my opinion) breathtaking and I can't recall action that good and sustained in a TV show. If you think the shootout in True Detective S1 was good work, this is taking it up several notches.

Overall opinion on the show... my wife and I enjoyed it, yes acting isn't great but it's incredibly well shot and the action sequences are worth it alone.

Saw a comparison to Power on the thread, that's like Eastenders in New York with an 18 rating!

best way

Don't listen to the miserable bastards on here. It's good fun, genuine edge-of-seat stuff on occasions.

Just keep in mind it's supposed to be a bit of entertainment as opposed to a documentary and you'll be fine.

Banned

... and the bad reviews keep coming.

Besides, I haven't seen S3 of Ozark yet.
    I like Ozark, S3 was good. Would definitely watch this before Gangs of London.