+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football club forced to apologise for using sex dolls to fill stands

Re: Football club forced to apologise for using sex dolls to fill stands

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's an irony with this. The only people objectifying these dolls are the people complaining, there isn't a hint of sexual undertone. On another note, those are the expensive ones, not the plastic blow up efforts with big red lips and that constant look of surprise on their face. These dolls go for around 3 grand and they're very life like, according to my mate....
    Yea they look the part, as far as sex dolls go, not the type that del boy had in lusty Linda an erotic estelle

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yea they look the part, as far as sex dolls go, not the type that del boy had in lusty Linda an erotic estelle
    They're not. Just spoke to my mate again and he reckons that they're made of high quality latex and are life like and silky smooth and that they sit in the corner of the room tempting you with those beautiful eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why apologise? How is it offensive?!?! Theyve put clothes on them its not like they are naked, legs akimbo and their gash out.
    This. I just saw the photo on the morning news. If it's OK for the morning news, what's to apologise for? Would it be OK if they paid fully clothed strippers or sex workers to sit there?