+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People who can't park

Re: People who can't park

Put the Trolley sideways or up against the front of the car, always compensate for any gradient. Tomorrow i'll be holding a seminar on how to tie shoe laces.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Put the Trolley sideways or up against the front of the car, always compensate for any gradient. Tomorrow i'll be holding a seminar on how to tie shoe laces.

As you throw your shopping onto the back seat, car vibrates, off goes trolley

Before tying laces, you’ll have to have a lesson on how to “bend over”

And where is the logic in that? Where is the logic in parking your trolley at front of car then and carry 4/5 bags of shopping in between a tight space between two cars, opening a back door sideways close to car parked next to you when you can simply drive into a space and park trolley at back of the car and unload bags from trolley straight into the boot.

Dembe just being awkward and clearly taking great pleasure in being so awkward to this vulnerable young woman hence the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And where is the logic in that? Where is the logic in parking your trolley at front of car then and carry 4/5 bags of shopping in between a tight space between two cars, opening a back door sideways close to car parked next to you when you can simply drive into a space and park trolley at back of the car and unload bags from trolley straight into the boot.

Dembe just being awkward and clearly taking great pleasure in being so awkward to this vulnerable young woman hence the thread.
    This isn't really about logic, it's about throwing a few bags of food into a motor however possible, then go home. Unless someone is a fat bastard, then opening the door and parking your grub on the back seat is a piece of piss.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And block half the road, not to mention trying to get the trolley there in the first place.

However, drive in, back end exposed and open to the world. Easy unloading.
    But bad driving.

This isn't really about logic, it's about throwing a few bags of food into a motor however possible, then go home. Unless someone is a fat bastard, then opening the door and parking your grub on the back seat is a piece of piss.
    It absolutely is about logic. Logic has to be applied in all of our actions. People who reverse into car parking spaces, especially at supermarkets, are the anti-Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It absolutely is about logic. Logic has to be applied in all of our actions. People who reverse into car parking spaces, especially at supermarkets, are the anti-Christ.
    I'm not one for logic, instinct is the key to survival Although i don't reverse into supermarket parking spaces as i never really go to them, although on the occasion that i've been forced to go because the kids are hungry i park with my boot road side because they have either bollards or there are parked cars tight to the back end.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Pull forward to load the shopping.
    Yes, or carry the bags 4 yards to the back of the car!

Mental ain't it. It's about 4 yards to the back of the car from the trolley, and you can pull out safely too..