+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    My son went to a public school and he is a long way form Cummins believe me.
    No one's saying anyone who goes to public school is like dominic cummings though, that's not the point at all.

My best mate went to public school, no one is saying it's a negative just you can't really paint yourself as an everyman.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.
    I've been working as a porter in the new hospital, would rather not work with this complete prick tbh. Had to bite my tongue when gething turned up for the opening, can't deal with Cummins aswell 😂

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I've been working as a porter in the new hospital, would rather not work with this complete prick tbh. Had to bite my tongue when gething turned up for the opening, can't deal with Cummins aswell 😂

Sorry for wishing the narcissistic arrogant tw@t on you mate

The principle is there though and the community service I now recommend he do would be something nastier...
    How about cesspit cleaning with no protective clothing?

I like the sound of that! I wouldn't mind using him to test out potential covid drugs. Although that probably says as much about me as him 😂

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I like the sound of that! I wouldn't mind using him to test out potential covid drugs. Although that probably says as much about me as him 😂
    I don't mind the sound of that.
    The blatant fabrication of his defence warrants it IMO.