+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Harries spoke about parents not being able to provide care and seeking help. I believe The Cummins’ were able to look after their child throughout.

Surely every family where a member had symptoms potentially faced the prospect of not being able to provide care for young children depending on how the disease evolved. Fortunately it seems most cases are mild to moderate which is presumably why the government told people to stay at home as they thought most could cope.
    I understand this can be a nasty disease and floors some people even worse than flu. So if I had a wife with it and was showing symptoms myself I'd be very concerned for my young child and my first port of call would be my parents or in laws.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I understand this can be a nasty disease and floors some people even worse than flu. So if I had a wife with it and was showing symptoms myself I'd be very concerned for my young child and my first port of call would be my parents or in laws.
    So youd put a 4 year old in the car with 2 of you with coronavirus and drive to the elderly in laws or parents 260 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So youd put a 4 year old in the car with 2 of you with coronavirus and drive to the elderly in laws or parents 260 miles away.
    Obviously you need to check with the in-laws how well stocked their freezer is just in case there are some quality butchers en-route!