Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I never said I was right, I only ever said in that article there was no mention of where she was or that they had both traveled.
I also said that whatever the truth it was not the best thing he could have done. It wasn't.
At no time have I said he didn't travel or that she didn't but people misread what I wrote and assumed that was what I was saying. Personally I don't give a toss one way or the other, the biggest problem was today that this completely dominated questions on the government briefing to the detrement of other things more relevant to you and I that may have been asked.
As someone who likes to write for the public domain I would think that you could be able to read what is actually written without building in a meaning that isn't there. Perhaps it's you that is biased, in the reading, rather than me in writing?
you keep on saying that you don't give a toss, but the amount of time you've spent arguing in this thread plainly shows that you do.

Why do so many people on here have such a problem with admitting when they've got something wrong?