+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm a sceptic. If he thought that why didn't it come into the public domain at the time? Maybe he was 'reminded' of the number plate he saw later. Not a defence of him, I think he's a scummer, but I don't have any great faith in newspapers with a political axe to grind who ask thousands of people until they find one who 'remember's something that the paper may then pay to publish. I don't mean just in this case but very often for all kinds of reasons.

That said, I think Cummins should be sacked anyway, just for being himself, let alone doing anything so wrong and stupid.
    Apparently he reported it when the story recently broke with Cummings travel whereabouts as it made him aware Cummings may have broken self-isolation rules by taking a day-trip with his family on his wife's birthday, within the 14 days. So he checked his search history to confirm dates at that point and then came forward. We'll see.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Apparently he reported it when the story recently broke with Cummings travel whereabouts as it made him aware Cummings may have broken self-isolation rules by taking a day-trip with his family on his wife's birthday, within the 14 days. So he checked his search history to confirm dates at that point and then came forward. We'll see.
    I think that's reasonable. I have no reason to doubt the honesty of the witness, its how the media use it that can sometimes make one less than convinced.

I think that's reasonable. I have no reason to doubt the honesty of the witness, its how the media use it that can sometimes make one less than convinced.
    It's just taken from bits-and-bobs that I've read so far. I think we'll get to know more in the next few days.

International

It's just taken from bits-and-bobs that I've read so far. I think we'll get to know more in the next few days.
    I was afraid of that Its going to drag on and on.

I was afraid of that Its going to drag on and on.
    I'm not so sure, The Daily Mail has spoken.

Mail2.JPG

International

I'm not so sure, The Daily Mail has spoken.
    As I've got older I have found that i have a shorter and shorter attention span .