+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I agree. I also think Vaughan Gething should go as well for having a picnic with his family on a bench at Cardiff Bay. Interesting that they have put a big barrier around that bench to stop anyone else using it.
    I believe Gething will argue that his stroll around a public area, accompanied by his family and buying a bag of chips could be deemed as essential? Similar to making a 80 mile trip to get some farmers market cheese can be deemed to be essential also.

I think it’s all down to a persons perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I believe Gething will argue that his stroll around a public area, accompanied by his family and buying a bag of chips could be deemed as essential? Similar to making a 80 mile trip to get some farmers market cheese can be deemed to be essential also.

I think it’s all down to a persons perception.
    Its interesting that we all get caught up about people breaking the rules, and to what degree. And social distancing and sun seekers at Southend not keeping apart etc

But, the big decisions that impact on morbidity and mortality are made by government(s)...and they are sadly lacking.

Lack of PPE, lack of CC beds, lack of tracking and tracing, lack of tracking facilities, open airports, dumping Covid patients in care homes...I could go on.

We lack leaders, and many so called are showing us the they are not up to the job

Its interesting that we all get caught up about people breaking the rules, and to what degree. And social distancing and sun seekers at Southend not keeping apart etc

But, the big decisions that impact on morbidity and mortality are made by government(s)...and they are sadly lacking.

Lack of PPE, lack of CC beds, lack of tracking and tracing, lack of tracking facilities, open airports, dumping Covid patients in care homes...I could go on.

We lack leaders, and many so called are showing us the they are not up to the job
    I, 100% agree with all that, whether they be Welsh or English leaders.

We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.
    I've been working as a porter in the new hospital, would rather not work with this complete prick tbh. Had to bite my tongue when gething turned up for the opening, can't deal with Cummins aswell 😂

I stick by what I said on here a few weeks ago - by and large, the "strong man" leaders (laughably, I've seen Boris Johnson being put in that group by some) of the world are having rings run around them by decisive woman leaders who give people the facts and don't talk to them as if they are idiots.