+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Absolutely no way will be resign. It'll be something like this.

Victim card? Very likely.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I think there is a degree of mitigation if he has an autistic child but there is absolutely no mitigation in travelling 30 miles from Durham for a day out if indeed that happened. More at the 4pm Press Conference. Might he resign?
    I don't see it happening. If anything, I can only see this being him trying to get the sympathy vote (if the rumours are true) - and it's clearly already working for some people on here. Multiply that by the population of the UK and it will turn into people accusing anyone who opposes his trip of being "callous and insensitive".

Cummings' is a genius spin doctor - he could actually pull this off somehow.

Cummings drove north and with at least one person in the car suffering from virus and just in case he and his wife were to become incapacitated.
    It would be far more sensible to simply have a member of his family who was not suffering from the virus to drive down and collect the child if they did indeed become incapacitated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Cummings drove north and with at least one person in the car suffering from virus and just in case he and his wife were to become incapacitated.
    It would be far more sensible to simply have a member of his family who was not suffering from the virus to drive down and collect the child if they did indeed become incapacitated.
    It's that out of the box thinking that excludes you from the office of PM Advisor. I now label you unskilled.

Who is this twat TomHarwood on the BBC. So right wing he'd be halfway back on the Bob Bank.
    Hopefully he wont be in parliament for a long time and I'll be too old to care by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Who is this twat TomHarwood on the BBC. So right wing he'd be halfway back on the Bob Bank.
    Hopefully he wont be in parliament for a long time and I'll be too old to care by then.
    Thomas Hedley Fairfax "Tom" Harwood is a British political commentator, Far-right activist, and journalist. He is a senior reporter for the right-wing political news website, Guido Fawkes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Harwood

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Thomas Hedley Fairfax "Tom" Harwood is a British political commentator, Far-right activist, and journalist. He is a senior reporter for the right-wing political news website, Guido Fawkes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Harwood
    Poses himself as some anti-elite everyman, when in actual fact he went to a private school charging £6,000 a term

Tw@t.

International

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Poses himself as some anti-elite everyman, when in actual fact he went to a private school charging £6,000 a term

Tw@t.
    I wouldn't say that makes anyone elite in itself. Children don't choose where they go to school.
    That said, as with most of us, his parents attitude to life religion and politics undoubtedly rubbed off on him as they do to a greater or lesser degree on all of us. Even if they rub off in a negative way.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I wouldn't say that makes anyone elite in itself. Children don't choose where they go to school.
    That said, as with most of us, his parents attitude to life religion and politics undoubtedly rubbed off on him as they do to a greater or lesser degree on all of us. Even if they rub off in a negative way.
    The point is going to a private school gives someone a huge advantage in life so they really can't paint themselves as an everyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't see it happening. If anything, I can only see this being him trying to get the sympathy vote (if the rumours are true) - and it's clearly already working for some people on here. Multiply that by the population of the UK and it will turn into people accusing anyone who opposes his trip of being "callous and insensitive".

Cummings' is a genius spin doctor - he could actually pull this off somehow.
    All that is probably true. It's just that I heard on the radio that the Rose Garden in Downing St has been used in the past for resignations - the last one being John Major. I don't think Cummings will resign; he's too arrogant for that but thought I would raise the possibility for the reason described above.

Incidentally Durham Police have just said that Cummings trips are not to be further investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Not sure I'd agree studying 'The Classics' is pointless. Science, Art, History, Politics and Religion all have significant groundings in classical antiquity and Western culture owes a great deal to Ancient Greece and Rome. I've actually grown more interested in it the subject over time.

Anyway, back to this **at Cummings.
    Or more appropriately his comings and goings

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I've been working as a porter in the new hospital, would rather not work with this complete prick tbh. Had to bite my tongue when gething turned up for the opening, can't deal with Cummins aswell 😂

Sorry for wishing the narcissistic arrogant tw@t on you mate

The principle is there though and the community service I now recommend he do would be something nastier...
    How about cesspit cleaning with no protective clothing?

I like the sound of that! I wouldn't mind using him to test out potential covid drugs. Although that probably says as much about me as him 😂

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I like the sound of that! I wouldn't mind using him to test out potential covid drugs. Although that probably says as much about me as him 😂
    I don't mind the sound of that.
    The blatant fabrication of his defence warrants it IMO.