+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Is Stephen Kinnock still in a job?
    Yep , and wasn't he so brazen about it , lets wait until the clever common sense ones comment or is it a one fit problem

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Is this a parody account

Read his wife’s article here about how ill they were. A piece of pure fiction.

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/
    Poor woman, the trauma and, possibly, the delirium brought on from having the virus must mean that she can't remember the drive up to and stay in Durham as well as the drive home - seems she thought she was still in London all the time.

Seriously, if she didn't think her and her husband were doing anything wrong, why not mention it? Presumably, the article was written after Durham Police had contacted them?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To be fair it's generally accepted that welsh labour have made some feck ups but they pale into insignificance compared to the tories at Westminster

Johnson , gove , hancock and pritti patel ?

They are incompetent idiots
    The Welsh government crisis management has been better but let’s be straight anyone would’ve done better than Boris & Co. I’d have preferred both governments to perhaps have started combating the known pandemic which was on its way in January. We probably wouldn’t be embroiled in the shit show we have now?

Nothings going to happen to Cummings, nothing
    unfortunately you maybe be right , think Boris would win some credence if he did boot him though ,.

I do think Boris is not what he was after Covid , he may not last in this role .

There are rumblings abound already in the party , 1922 Committee of Tory backbenchers ,are after him to appear in front of them ,they ain't happy as Sir keir is doing one on him at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    thin he also insulted one of his colleagues ,pillar of society and all that ,i voted Liberal by the way in the last two elections ,equally nauseating its your clever assumption on how someone voted because for an opinion not even knowing them .

Please note oh clever one my first line of my post ( Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .)
    You are a tory

Its cringeworthy reading your continual lambasting of welsh labour

You need to knock it on the head , its embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Is Stephen Kinnock still in a job?
    Has he got a job ?

I am a labour voter and I think hes dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Poor woman, the trauma and, possibly, the delirium brought on from having the virus must mean that she can't remember the drive up to and stay in Durham as well as the drive home - seems she thought she was still in London all the time.

Seriously, if she didn't think her and her husband were doing anything wrong, why not mention it? Presumably, the article was written after Durham Police had contacted them?
    Of course it was.
    The little prayer for Boris... well, it might just keep dear old Dom his job.
    Nauseating.

Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .

As this is apparently important - what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Its interesting that we all get caught up about people breaking the rules, and to what degree. And social distancing and sun seekers at Southend not keeping apart etc

But, the big decisions that impact on morbidity and mortality are made by government(s)...and they are sadly lacking.

Lack of PPE, lack of CC beds, lack of tracking and tracing, lack of tracking facilities, open airports, dumping Covid patients in care homes...I could go on.

We lack leaders, and many so called are showing us the they are not up to the job

I stick by what I said on here a few weeks ago - by and large, the "strong man" leaders (laughably, I've seen Boris Johnson being put in that group by some) of the world are having rings run around them by decisive woman leaders who give people the facts and don't talk to them as if they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    equally nauseating its your clever assumption on how someone voted because for an opinion not even knowing them. Please note oh clever one my first line of my post
    I wasn't talking to you, hence the fact that I didn't quote you. I don't know if you're a Tory or not. All I know for sure is you're a gibbering idiot.

To be fair it's generally accepted that welsh labour have made some feck ups but they pale into insignificance compared to the tories at Westminster

Johnson , gove , hancock and pritti patel ?

They are incompetent idiots

I agree with most of what you say, but not sure the Senedd is any better. OK Gethin Vaughan only went for a walk and some chips. If I'd done that it might be excusable, but he's the Minister of Health for God's sake. Ignoring his own rules and thinking we are too thick to notice. Then the First Minister backs him up by saying they changed the rules before he was caught by they hadn't had time to tell anybody. Now the public bench that he used has been fenced off so no one else can use it.

As for Cummings the thing that disgust me most is that he travelled up North by car, 250 miles. OK he is isolated in his car, but that journey must have required a pee break in a service station...and the bloke has symptoms!

Kuenessberg straight to his defence via her "sources"

Cummins feeding her exactly what to say as usual

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status...14724305055745

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Just been on Twitter, there's so much stuff about Stephen Kinnock there - if I was more of a cynic, I would say some people are trying to divert attention away from someone.

For the record, what Kinnock did was against the rules and, as others have resigned for similar wrongdoings, I think he should be penalised by his party or he should stand down as an MP, but, in my opinion. what Cummings did is in a different league from him.

She is a raving tory , I think she head of the tory students society at university or something

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I agree with most of what you say, but not sure the Senedd is any better. OK Gethin Vaughan only went for a walk and some chips. If I'd done that it might be excusable, but he's the Minister of Health for God's sake. Ignoring his own rules and thinking we are too thick to notice. Then the First Minister backs him up by saying they changed the rules before he was caught by they hadn't had time to tell anybody. Now the public bench that he used has been fenced off so no one else can use it.

As for Cummings the thing that disgust me most is that he travelled up North by car, 250 miles. OK he is isolated in his car, but that journey must have required a pee break in a service station...and the bloke has symptoms!
    I would like to see the back of drakeford , hes as wet as a weekend in Blackpool

International

Never mind that Sun story, there's a decent argument to say Gething should go anyway.
    lol Cruel!!!!!

Just been on Twitter, there's so much stuff about Stephen Kinnock there - if I was more of a cynic, I would say some people are trying to divert attention away from someone.

For the record, what Kinnock did was against the rules and, as others have resigned for similar wrongdoings, I think he should be penalised by his party or he should stand down as an MP, but, in my opinion. what Cummings did is in a different league from him.
    Robert Jenrick did similar didnt he? Hes still a minister for a Government delivering these policies.

Should he have resigned as a Minister. I think so. As an MP MP probably not.

Cummings had covid symptoms.

This is a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    lol Cruel!!!!!
    He comes over as useless to be fair

The BBC account of Cummings' actions, as quoted, just confuses matters. If I've understood this right, Cummings and Mrs C drive 260 miles London to Durham, stayed in a non relatives house on the off chance that they might be needed to free up relatives to look after children but his sister did the shopping and dropped it off so Mr and Mrs C weren't required to do anything so they drove back to London without having seen relatives or done the shopping but did stay up in Durham and Gove says that was "essential" and therefore OK. I think.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52782913

International

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way the article read to me as that Mrs Cummings and son were already in Durham and he drove there to be with them. She says, 'would have to come home' like my Mrs used to say 'when are you coming home' when I worked away.
    He drove to Durham to care for her I understood, which most men would tend to do for their wife.
    Whether that was right or wrong is another matter.

That's not her leaping to his defence at all. She's merely reporting what the slimy Tories are saying in their attempt to wriggle out of it.

I just don't get the castigation of journalists like her for doing their job. It's pathetic.

Nothings going to happen to Cummings, nothing
    He’ll wriggle for a fortnight, but the pressure will build up and he will go over this.

This gives even more people reasons to ignore the lockdown rules. People who haven't seen their parents for months could now justifiably think "f**kit then, if the PM's advisor is going to travel 2hrs WITH coronavirus and there's so consequence for him, I'll do the same"

If he doesn't get fired it completely undermines any demands for us to stay at home

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the way the article read to me as that Mrs Cummings and son were already in Durham and he drove there to be with them. She says, 'would have to come home' like my Mrs used to say 'when are you coming home' when I worked away.
    He drove to Durham to care for her I understood, which most men would tend to do for their wife.
    Whether that was right or wrong is another matter.
    Yes your wrong. Read the 1st sentence.