+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who do Leeds and indeed the rest of football think they are ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who do Leeds and indeed the rest of football think they are ?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    how insecure are you pal? Someone asking a question isn’t condescending.
    Reading this thread has made me think bringing the premier league back probably isn’t a bad thing. If they can do it safely why not, I also wouldn’t be against them just ended it and using average points though.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Reading this thread has made me think bringing the premier league back probably isn’t a bad thing. If they can do it safely why not, I also wouldn’t be against them just ended it and using average points though.
    why did you you reply to / quote a post of your own ? ? ?

did you forget something ? ? ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    why did you you reply to / quote a post of your own ? ? ?

did you forget something ? ? ?
    Is it a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Is it a big deal?
    just a strange thing to do, maybe not in your world ? ? ?, but most of us dont need to quote our own posts and reply like another person

International

just a strange thing to do, maybe not in your world ? ? ?, but most of us dont need to quote our own posts and reply like another person
    Same kind of people who later the wording of other people's posts o it fits the answer they want to give.

Banned

Sometimes it is a convenient way to reply to a thread. I was never aware that there was a rule book for internet forums. I would say it is less damaging than having cookies installed on your device even after specifically clicking on the reject all cookies button (in breach of GDPR laws). And, it is less damaging than having a site URL that reads "Not Secure". I use an old laptop to connect to this site and it is interesting how much stuff I've picked up directly from this site.

But, yeah, it's probably best to concentrate on someone replying to their own post. That's far more productive in your role as webmaster.

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Sometimes it is a convenient way to reply to a thread. I was never aware that there was a rule book for internet forums. I would say it is less damaging than having cookies installed on your device even after specifically clicking on the reject all cookies button (in breach of GDPR laws). And, it is less damaging than having a site URL that reads "Not Secure". I use an old laptop to connect to this site and it is interesting how much stuff I've picked up directly from this site.

But, yeah, it's probably best to concentrate on someone replying to their own post. That's far more productive in your role as webmaster.
    If you are so concerned about the site security and web spying etc why do you log on to the site? Just leave it and you don't have to worry any more.
    I cannot see the point of moaning if there is something you can do about the thing you moan about and you don't or will not do it. It's in your hands.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you are so concerned about the site security and web spying etc why do you log on to the site? Just leave it and you don't have to worry any more.
    I cannot see the point of moaning if there is something you can do about the thing you moan about and you don't or will not do it. It's in your hands.
    I use an old laptop to come on here, I have raised this question a few times, often it is deleted.