Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
The media did a number on corbyn but he was not a strong enough character to shine through . And he was surrounded by idiots like you ODD SHOES diane Abbott.

But for all the criticism of corbyn , boris johnson is proving to be completely incompetent

He went to eton and studied Latin ff sake and his old man is very rich and he cheered when the nurses were denied a pay rise by him and his tory mates ?

And then he asks us to clap the nurses that he previously treated like crap ?

And now he wants to reverse his brexit control the borders nonsense and invite in much needed immigrants to care for the sick .........but if their families use the NHS they have to pay for it ?

You are great , we are going to clap you every week but we are going to pay you crap wages , you are needed to help care for the sick of this nation , please come and help us , mostly in low paid jobs but if your family uses the NHS its 600 quid by the way

This is the government we have and this is the prime minister we have , defending one of their chief advisers who has pissed off whilst having symptoms of the virus whilst the rest of us have to stay in the house .

I think it's time to turn out the lights , I would rather have corbyn than this clown and history is going to show what a complete shower he and his government are
I heard a new version of “The Wrong Trousers”, is in the pipeline