+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The joy of government is that the people are stupid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The joy of government is that the people are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There plenty of people over here that have been brainwashed into thinking that wearing a mask violates their "freedom".
    On the subject of masks, this is a genuine story from yesterday afternoon that really amused me:

I got on the 27 Thornhill bus outside the castle at around 3:00pm. There were three people already onboard and a woman wearing a mask got on behind me. I sat towards the back. A couple of minutes into the journey, the woman removed her mask to talk to a bloke who was sitting on other side of the aisle. The conversation lasted until we got to Lidl on Caerphilly Road, where she bid him farewell, put her mask back on and got off the bus.

You'll think I'm making that up, but I promise you I'm not. It was comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    On the subject of masks, this is a genuine story from yesterday afternoon that really amused me:

I got on the 27 Thornhill bus outside the castle at around 3:00pm. There were three people already onboard and a woman wearing a mask got on behind me. I sat towards the back. A couple of minutes into the journey, the woman removed her mask to talk to a bloke who was sitting on other side of the aisle. The conversation lasted until we got to Lidl on Caerphilly Road, where she bid him farewell, put her mask back on and got off the bus.

You'll think I'm making that up, but I promise you I'm not. It was comedy gold.
    Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus.
    Although it's not the majority of people, it's the odd dullard that has been taken into account by the Medical and Scientific bods i presume. These threads and that nasty video where they shame and ridicule people online don't really help anyone. The women is obviously a cretin but does she deserve the ridicule that's going to come her way? I don't think so, she might have kids etc who are going to get grief. Maybe the arsehole who took the video would have been better placed by having a polite word. One thing is for sure though, this Virus has turned some in society into little weasel tell tales. If they've got a problem and have genuine concern then speak up when the incident is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Although it's not the majority of people, it's the odd dullard that has been taken into account by the Medical and Scientific bods i presume. These threads and that nasty video where they shame and ridicule people online don't really help anyone. The women is obviously a cretin but does she deserve the ridicule that's going to come her way? I don't think so, she might have kids etc who are going to get grief. Maybe the arsehole who took the video would have been better placed by having a polite word. One thing is for sure though, this Virus has turned some in society into little weasel tell tales. If they've got a problem and have genuine concern then speak up when the incident is happening.
    Or just laugh like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Or just laugh like I did.
    Suppose it depends how infuriated people are. I don't give a f uck to be honest, there are stupid people about all year round, I don't know why anyone would think that they would change for this.