+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you take a refund?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 33.33%
  • No

11 52.38%
  • Leo Fortune West

3 14.29%

Thread: POLL - Would you take a season ticket refund

POLL - Would you take a season ticket refund

With Swansea's announcement, presumably there's a good chance something similar will be offered to us.

Personally I probably won't be taking up a refund if offered, seems like the club could do without a big outlay like that now. Everybody's situation's different though so no judgement if people need the money, just wondering what the general consensus is

Re: POLL - Would you take a season ticket refund

If it was done on a prorata rate, 5 missed out of 23, just over 20%, one season ticket in the cheaper areas would work out at less than £50. I'd probably accept that as credit to be used at the club.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    With Swansea's announcement, presumably there's a good chance something similar will be offered to us.

Personally I probably won't be taking up a refund if offered, seems like the club could do without a big outlay like that now. Everybody's situation's different though so no judgement if people need the money, just wondering what the general consensus is
    Football, the only industry where customers actually don't mind getting short changed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If it was done on a prorata rate, 5 missed out of 23, just over 20%, one season ticket in the cheaper areas would work out at less than £50. I'd probably accept that as credit to be used at the club.
    I want the money back. Couldn't see the poll. Just saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Football, the only industry where customers actually don't mind getting short changed.
    In this instance no I don't mind getting short changed, because it's in no way the club's fault and there's going to be financial implications for them because of this and I'm happy not to add to them.

And in terms of the comparison with other industries it's probably because I support my football club, I don't sing songs about where I buy my clothes

Can’t see polls on mobiles. MM sort it out :-(

I’d be willing to buy my next season ticket now, whenever next season is, and a refund for this year doesn’t bother me. I’d imagine the club could do with an immediate cash injection, there’s obviously other ways to make money when the football is on as normal, sponsorship, tv money, hospitality etc whereas at the moment it’s pretty bleak I’d imagine. Every fan has different circumstances though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Can’t see polls on mobiles. MM sort it out :-(
    Yes 7. 38.89%
    No 8. 44.44%
    LFW 3. 16.67%