+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I give a feck about people ignoring what is actually written because it doesn't suit the answer they want to give, including some people actually changing the original post to suit their answer.
    But not just my posts but all posts. If you look back through my posts you will find that I have always challenged things such as people posting opinion as fact and then quoting it is fact, but I don't need to mention that do I? You already know form your posts under one of your other persona.
    Calm down dear. You spent a lot of yesterday arguing about an article on Cummings which was proven to be factual during the course of your doubling down.

You have ended this latest tirade of geriatric hysteria with a claim that I know something about you based on my other persona. What persona is this? You always tend to bring this up when you want to turn the argument into something else. Since you have such a respect of facts, you won't mind me challenging you on this very point. You also won't mind if I ask you to provide proof to back it up.

International

Re: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Calm down dear. You spent a lot of yesterday arguing about an article on Cummings which was proven to be factual during the course of your doubling down.

You have ended this latest tirade of geriatric hysteria with a claim that I know something about you based on my other persona. What persona is this? You always tend to bring this up when you want to turn the argument into something else. Since you have such a respect of facts, you won't mind me challenging you on this very point. You also won't mind if I ask you to provide proof to back it up.
    You see you have done it again. Everyone else was arguing about an article that turned out to be factual. In reality it was not the article I had referred to in my original post and the article they were talking about I had not and still have not read. Difficult to understand that is it? A perfect example of people ignoring the actual post because it doesn't suit the answer they want to give.
    The things I missed in the article I did read (in para 10 apparently) I conceded when they were pointed out to me (Thank you Heisenburg)
    What persona? do you want a list?