+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Re: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Have you seen Michael Spicer 's The Room Next Door videos Bob.

He must be doing one on this.
    Haha, I'd forgotten about those. He's bound to do one on this - can't wait.

God imagine voting for this shower of disgusting self centred *****

For anyone who voted tory I would like to say thanks for electing this right wing , self serving shambles of a government

Well done

Hope you are happy with what you are seeing ?

Good old boris , man of the people

Forget living memory. After today's address to the nation I think Lord North will be resting easier in his grave. That was a presentation by the Prime Minister of one of the most powerful and successful nations on earth. I feel equally embarrassed that the ineptitude of the main pan-national opposition parties gave this charlatan and his manipulative cronies an 80 seat majority!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What makes you think he would interested enough to watch them?
    Just thought the Prime Minister of a country would be interested in what is being told to the public. If he doesn't watch them, then surely he should be thoroughly briefed on them, otherwise the potential for being made to look like a total twat is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just thought the Prime Minister of a country would be interested in what is being told to the public. If he doesn't watch them, then surely he should be thoroughly briefed on them, otherwise the potential for being made to look like a total twat is huge.
    This probability remains no matter how much of a briefing he receives in fairness.

He would look like a total twat anyway.

I did think it could be worse as the US had Trump. This buffoon and his gang are running him close.

I think he should carry on being an idiot

I think starmer is going to give him such a leathering

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This probability remains no matter how much of a briefing he receives in fairness.

Banned

I agree, but it has nothing to do with race as he is implying.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I agree, but it has nothing to do with race as he is implying.
    Not to side track the argument but a white man is always going to get less of a kicking than a black woman in the press.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if a member of the public has a photo of Cummings in Barnard Castle and/or out for a walk in the woods? CCTV.....anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Not to side track the argument but a white man is always going to get less of a kicking than a black woman in the press.
    That is beyond question, but Abbott's kicking is mostly based on politics and mistakes she has made. I, personally, have a lot of respect for Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Have you seen Michael Spicer 's The Room Next Door videos Bob.

He must be doing one on this.
    Yes, thanks for that - that would have been a better comparison.

International

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Wouldn't it be brilliant if a member of the public has a photo of Cummings in Barnard Castle and/or out for a walk in the woods? CCTV.....anything.
    If such a thing existed don't you think it would have been in the public domain in April. I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    There have been denials all round that he went back up to Durham, but it's been far quieter when it comes to the visit to the castle on 12 April.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If such a thing existed don't you think it would have been in the public domain in April. I think so.
    GDPR.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    This!
    This is for a different thread, but not every personal attack on a BAME person is racially motivated. The attack on Abbott for drinking on a train was entirely political. The poor lady has been having a hiding ever since she made a mistake on figures on national TV.

This is for a different thread, but not every personal attack on a BAME person is racially motivated. The attack on Abbott for drinking on a train was entirely political. The poor lady has been having a hiding ever since she made a mistake on figures on national TV.
    Indeed. Strangely enough, members of this government have made similar errors of a mathematical nature on live TV or radio, yet none of them have had the piss taken out of them for such a length of time.

No, that's what you're saying, but in reverse about the Tories. I'm saying that Labour in the Senedd would leave lots of clues to what Labour would do in Westminster, in the same way that the Tories in Westminster would leave lots of clues to what they would do if in charge at the Senedd.
    Well the lots of clues to what labour in the Senedd would do In Westminster is very worrying because they’ve done nothing of note in Wales other than bi-lingual road signs. Maybe we would have these all over uk

The way the media exaggerated it is. There are double standards for white and BAME both in media and in society

The way the media exaggerated it is. There are double standards for white and BAME both in media and in society
    Adz, I’m not fishing with this but Priti Patel made a statistics/numbers blunder recently, she seems to have escaped the vitriol and mocking that Abbot endured.

Any thoughts?

Banned

So how do you explain the media standards when reporting on Corbyn?