+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can I ask, was anyone on here won around by Dominic Cummings yesterday or is there anyone who feels the faith they had in him was justified after hearing what he had to say?
    There's a provocative post if ever I've seen one. While some might argue the 260 mile trip "for family reasons" was a reaction many, remote from their families would take, there can be absolutely no justification for the trip to Barnard Castle and clearly was a breach of the rules. If his eyes were potentially bad why did he subject his son to the dangers of a 60 mile round trip?

Nobody seems to have an answer for that and it was surprising to me the journalists at the time didn't pursue it further. Yet again they flunked their chance and only got their act together when questioning Johnson later which he was able to bat off with ease by saying why didn't they ask Cummings when they had the opportunity.

Re: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    There's a provocative post if ever I've seen one. While some might argue the 260 mile trip "for family reasons" was a reaction many, remote from their families would take, there can be absolutely no justification for the trip to Barnard Castle and clearly was a breach of the rules. If his eyes were potentially bad why did he subject his son to the dangers of a 60 mile round trip?

Nobody seems to have an answer for that and it was surprising to me the journalists at the time didn't pursue it further. Yet again they flunked their chance and only got their act together when questioning Johnson later which he was able to bat off with ease by saying why didn't they ask Cummings when they had the opportunity.
    And if testing ones eyes why risk the family on the test trip , has anyone asked him why his wife didn't drive .

Boris is in a right mess over this .

As a side story Alistair Campbell ( remember him) another the Cummings type , was on this morning and was asked did he ever lie , he profoundly said good god no