+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHO warns of 'second peak' in areas where COVID-19 declining

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WHO warns of 'second peak' in areas where COVID-19 declining

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Testing and tracing seem to be the only solution until we get effective drugs and/or a vaccine, so from that point of view it is better late than never.

But it's nearly June, it's been talked about for ages and neither are anywhere near where they should be. So better late than never, but also too little too late.
    It was reported back in April how effective contact, track and tracing was. It must’ve bypassed our experts or the suggestion was binned in favour of herd immunity which is much cheaper money wise?

The fact none of the respective governments got a grasp on this shows how poor collectively they all are.

I’ll blame Drakeford and Sturgeon for being half arsed and more intent with trying to illustrate Wales and Scotland respectively have their own governments.

I’ll blame The bumbling cuntwaffle for trying to act as Lord and master, being a self serving wanker and generally being a massive ****.

If he’d died of Covid19, it would’ve saved many lives. A sacrifice worth giving and I would’ve contributed to a statue for the floppy haired, ****athon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It was reported back in April how effective contact, track and tracing was. It must’ve bypassed our experts or the suggestion was binned in favour of herd immunity which is much cheaper money wise?

The fact none of the respective governments got a grasp on this shows how poor collectively they all are.

I’ll blame Drakeford and Sturgeon for being half arsed and more intent with trying to illustrate Wales and Scotland respectively have their own governments.

I’ll blame The bumbling cuntwaffle for trying to act as Lord and master, being a self serving wanker and generally being a massive ****.

If he’d died of Covid19, it would’ve saved many lives. A sacrifice worth giving and I would’ve contributed to a statue for the floppy haired, ****athon.

Wishing someone dead because you don't like their politics. You must have a lot of hate and anger bottled up in there..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    [/B]

Wishing someone dead because you don't like their politics. You must have a lot of hate and anger bottled up in there..
    He's not saying that at all though is he?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    [/B]

I read my comment again and I don’t see where I wished death on him?

My observation still stands though if he had died we wouldn’t be in the shit show we still are.