+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile in the greatest country on earth, the land of the free

Meanwhile in the greatest country on earth, the land of the free

Re: Meanwhile in the greatest country on earth, the land of the free

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Meanwhile in sensible Britain a family is made to watch their 13yr old son die whilst their wearing protective gowns and masks and separated by a plastic see-through curtain..

International

That second link is unreal.

She has lost her job and had her dog taken off her. Good.
    How many people in similar situations over the years haven't had a phone to record the incident and been charged/jailed or worse?

That's a disgrace with that cop, but not a surprise sadly, not so long back police went into the wrong address and fired off 20 odd bullets killing a woman, her partner has been arrested for daring to fire back! In a state that says he can defend himself with force.

That whole country is a joke. If that's a white bloke the NRA would be up in arms screaming their support for him

That woman knew what she was doing phoning the police on a black guy took, you could hear her threatening it when she was saying “an African American man”.

All she had to do was put her dog on a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That woman knew what she was doing phoning the police on a black guy took, you could hear her threatening it when she was saying “an African American man”.

All she had to do was put her dog on a lead.
    Was the change in her voice as well trying to make out she was under attack.

Horrible ****.

Daft old racist cow

As for the black guy in Minneapolis, disgraceful , the city will burn for a while then it will go back to normal

I like the tweet where the big baby trump has a go at twitter for "interfering in the 2020 election" and rambles about free speech.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByW...m_source=share

He gets ruined daily how the **** he runs a country...

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Daft old racist cow

As for the black guy in Minneapolis, disgraceful , the city will burn for a while then it will go back to normal
    Looks like it is starting to burn. Let's hope it's one big bonfire, coronavirus or no coronavirus!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52817097

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It happened in a Democratic state too, so soon after presidential candidate Biden made derogatory remarks about black people. I wouldn't be surprised if it all kicks off big time after such a horrific event.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It happened in a Democratic state too, so soon after presidential candidate Biden made derogatory remarks about black people. I wouldn't be surprised if it all kicks off big time after such a horrific event.
    You try too hard.

Someone's dead you arsehole.

You try too hard.

Someone's dead you arsehole.
    More reason for the political leaders to think very carefully about what they are saying. This has been brewing since Biden made those nasty comments, and this latest episode of police violence is the tipping point. People are very angry about the way they are being treated and spoken to.

More reason for the political leaders to think very carefully about what they are saying. This has been brewing since Biden made those nasty comments, and this latest episode of police violence is the tipping point. People are very angry about the way they are being treated and spoken to.
    Less effort that time.

Same point made.

Wonder what the point was.

So America has a choice of racists to vote for?

Well that's a surprise. The CCMB arm of the Trump Fan Club blaming tense American race relations on a very recent Joe Biden comment.

It'll convince no one, but you have to give the boy marks for trying!

5 guns on an unarmed black man who is already on the ground. ****ing American police. Jesus wept.

Always a black guy too. Those white gun nuts were allowed to march up to a politicians office with Assault Rifles and nothing happened to them!

It can't imagine what it's like to be a black person in america, you must constantly fear for your safety.

Ah didn't see the posts in this thread about the police...

I shared a petition calling on the police officers involved to be arrested and charged in another thread

Always a black guy too. Those white gun nuts were allowed to march up to a politicians office with Assault Rifles and nothing happened to them!

It can't imagine what it's like to be a black person in america, you must constantly fear for your safety.
    ****ing crazy. They were allowed to put people at risk (considering the pandemic) and be armed without facing any trouble. But George Floyd on the other hand, uses a potentially counterfeit note, and they kill him!? Such double standards...

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    ****ing crazy. They were allowed to put people at risk (considering the pandemic) and be armed without facing any trouble. But George Floyd on the other hand, uses a potentially counterfeit note, and they kill him!? Such double standards...
    I don't think comparing the murder of George Floyd and the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings is the correct comparison...

I think the best one to make is the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings and the reaction to the unarmed, peaceful protests that happened following the murder of George Floyd.

He is too scared to stand up incase he is shot. That is ****ing madness.
    You can hear the fear in all their voices yet they stand there guns pointed..that kid is no threat they could easily put their guns away and walk over 2 handed and pick him up..

That cop the other day with his knee on the guys neck was being told to get off and it's almost like that spurred him on "I won't be told what to do I'm the law" so he stuck to his original position instead of backing off. Same thing here..it's like they don't like to have their authority questioned.. "we'll put these dangerous weapons down in out own time no matter how much you scream cry and piss your pants"

****ing pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think comparing the murder of George Floyd and the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings is the correct comparison...

I think the best one to make is the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings and the reaction to the unarmed, peaceful protests that happened following the murder of George Floyd.
    True

He is too scared to stand up incase he is shot. That is ****ing madness.
    You can hear the fear in all their voices yet they stand there guns pointed..that kid is no threat they could easily put their guns away and walk over 2 handed and pick him up..

That cop the other day with his knee on the guys neck was being told to get off and it's almost like that spurred him on "I won't be told what to do I'm the law" so he stuck to his original position instead of backing off. Same thing here..it's like they don't like to have their authority questioned.. "we'll put these dangerous weapons down in out own time no matter how much you scream cry and piss your pants"

****ing pathetic
    Is it me or do I find that sometimes these types of jobs attract power-hungry, sadistic people (not saying that for all cops, as I have seen some helpful, polite ones)? Or do they get these traits due to the power they are given?