+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Meanwhile in the greatest country on earth, the land of the free

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Meanwhile in the greatest country on earth, the land of the free

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Always a black guy too. Those white gun nuts were allowed to march up to a politicians office with Assault Rifles and nothing happened to them!

It can't imagine what it's like to be a black person in america, you must constantly fear for your safety.
    ****ing crazy. They were allowed to put people at risk (considering the pandemic) and be armed without facing any trouble. But George Floyd on the other hand, uses a potentially counterfeit note, and they kill him!? Such double standards...

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    ****ing crazy. They were allowed to put people at risk (considering the pandemic) and be armed without facing any trouble. But George Floyd on the other hand, uses a potentially counterfeit note, and they kill him!? Such double standards...
    I don't think comparing the murder of George Floyd and the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings is the correct comparison...

I think the best one to make is the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings and the reaction to the unarmed, peaceful protests that happened following the murder of George Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think comparing the murder of George Floyd and the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings is the correct comparison...

I think the best one to make is the reaction to the armed mass protests at Govt. buildings and the reaction to the unarmed, peaceful protests that happened following the murder of George Floyd.
    True