+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION

Re: INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION

One cannot fail to be in awe of what is up there.

To be able to predict the exact position and time of viability is still mind boggling.
    Mere mortals achieving such feats is just incredible.

You are an amazing man Bluetit

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    One cannot fail to be in awe of what is up there.

To be able to predict the exact position and time of viability is still mind boggling.
    Mere mortals achieving such feats is just incredible.

You are an amazing man Bluetit

I know

Last nights advertised times were wrong, it was about an hour later !!!! Like a bloody 27 Cardiff bus

Almost sounded like you could hear it going over last night. Obviously not because it is 250 miles above the Earth travelling in a vacuum. Must have been an aircraft elsewhere that was hidden from view. Great view though as it passed directly over the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Almost sounded like you could hear it going over last night. Obviously not because it is 250 miles above the Earth travelling in a vacuum. Must have been an aircraft elsewhere that was hidden from view. Great view though as it passed directly over the moon.
    I noticed that aswell.
    Its visible tonight at 10.58 but lower in the sky than last night.

Can’t access the site for some reason, what time is it due over Cardiff tonight please ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Can’t access the site for some reason, what time is it due over Cardiff tonight please ?
    Nothing tonight. Visible at 10.12pm tomorrow, but fairly low in the sky (14' above the horizon). Last chance for a while.

I use the ISS Detector app btw - uses your location as the viewing reference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Nothing tonight. Visible at 10.12pm tomorrow, but fairly low in the sky (14' above the horizon). Last chance for a while.

I use the ISS Detector app btw - uses your location as the viewing reference.

Suppose it saves paying them double time for a Sunday