+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City transfer ban appeal has been delayed!

City transfer ban appeal has been delayed!

Cardiff City: Transfer ban appeal for missed Emiliano Sala payments has been delayed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52810660

It is so long ago that this was news that i have forgotten about it completely.

Is it right that any '3 window transfer ban' for not paying the due instalments to Nantes was effectively suspended pending the appeal?

Re: City transfer ban appeal has been delayed!

I wonder what this means

They also say the "exchange of written submissions" between the two clubs is still taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Cardiff City: Transfer ban appeal for missed Emiliano Sala payments has been delayed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52810660

It is so long ago that this was news that i have forgotten about it completely.

Is it right that any '3 window transfer ban' for not paying the due instalments to Nantes was effectively suspended pending the appeal?
    I think you are correct.

Banned

Next three transfer windows?!?!?! It could be 2030 before we can sign players!

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    We will fall back on our flourishing youth system

What team you supporting these days ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What team you supporting these days ?
    Well, my username has CCFC in there so it's obviously Oldham Athletic.

Well, my username has CCFC in there so it's obviously Oldham Athletic.
    you back watching us again then ? ? ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I only stopped a few months ago because of a family situation. Is that ok with you?

International

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yeah, I though a snivelling little twat like you would find it funny that I hadn't been to games because of a family situation. Prick.

Banned

Not that it is anyone's business here, but I have barely been to a game for 18 months due to a serious family situation. To see the usual culprits take the piss out of that is pretty irritating.

International

Yeah, I though a snivelling little twat like you would find it funny that I hadn't been to games because of a family situation. Prick.
    Temper temper. your faux outrage doesn't fool anyone. don't get to excited you'll go red!

International

I did notice you had a rant at me but not at Blue matt who was the person who posted the reply you [re upset about. strange that isn't it?

I only stopped a few months ago because of a family situation. Is that ok with you?
    fine by me, not that i really cared

I know a year or so after the rebrand ( when you 1st stopped going ) you were very resentful that tan had stopped you and your dad going to the games together, which at the time i said " thats a shame, just move on and enjoy the football with him, lifes too short ( i suspect you then signed in as the tall midget and got offended by that ) " , you have constantly over the years showed resentment about it, almost as much as the cookie monster being on here

you seem angry about it though, so maybe JtJ shouldnt have mentioned teams, bad bad jimmy

Banned

I did notice you had a rant at me but not at Blue matt who was the person who posted the reply you [re upset about. strange that isn't it?
    My ire was directed at both of you, but you got both barrels simply because you always pop up when someone tries to have a pop about something.

I mentioned a while ago that I hadn't been paying close attention to the football because of family problems. For some reason, little twats like you seem to think it is a reason to have a go at me.

My partner's father recently passed away with dementia. Is that still amusing you ****ing troll?

Banned

fine by me, not that i really cared

I know a year or so after the rebrand ( when you 1st stopped going ) you were very resentful that tan had stopped you and your dad going to the games together, which at the time i said " thats a shame, just move on and enjoy the football with him, lifes too short ( i suspect you then signed in as the tall midget and got offended by that ) " , you have constancy over the years showed resentment about it, almost as much as the cookie monster being on here

you seem angry about it though, so maybe JtJ shouldnt have mentioned teams, bad bad jimmy
    You are a mod, and you are trolling. You do know what trolling is, don't you? I have sent you a PM.

International

I'm sorry about your father, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but as Blue matt said, you stopped supporting city and have been trolling on here ever since under various different names, which is why i laughed at the comment.
    so you haven't only been away for a while sad as your family problem is, you been gone since the rebrand and you're trying to hide who you are.
    Again, sorry for your loss, my mother went the same way so I know it isn't pleasant..

Banned

I'm sorry about your father, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but as Blue matt said, you stopped supporting city and have been trolling on here ever since under various different names, which is why i laughed at the comment.
    so you haven't only been away for a while sad as your family problem is, you been gone since the rebrand and you're trying to hide who you are.
    Again, sorry for your loss, my mother went the same way so I know it isn't pleasant..
    You didn't read my post, did you? It was my partner's father. But, I see you are hell bent on continuing with the insistence that I am the tall midget. A couple of days ago you were also attributing comments someone said to me as well. Let's see the proof.