6. Bobby Brown

7. Neil Eardley on Jon Meades

10. Number of disciplinary cards Yellow/Straight Red

Re: Lockdown quiz number eight.

11. Paul Bannon

2. Winston Faerber

With question ten, the sixty eight refers to the number of yellow cards received by City in all competitive games so far this season, which is not quite the answer given by Cyril, but I think it's close enough to be called correct.

All of the other answers given since my previous post in this thread are right, so I make it that it's only no. 1 that hasn't been correctly answered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    With question ten, the sixty eight refers to the number of yellow cards received by City in all competitive games so far this season, which is not quite the answer given by Cyril, but I think it's close enough to be called correct.

All of the other answers given since my previous post in this thread are right, so I make it that it's only no. 1 that hasn't been correctly answered yet.
    Curtis Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Curtis Nelson.
    Yes. That's the lot then - as always thanks and congratulations to those who took part.

No, thank you. Great questions. You had me on the international tournament held in Rome. The penny took a while to drop.