+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Drink problem ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Drink problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Fair enough, they're your kids and you know best how to bring them up. Me and my mrs have always had this unwritten rule of no drinking in the house, or more to the point, no getting pissed up in front of the kids, I just don't think it's healthy for kids to see their parents drunk, although that's just my opinion.
    fair enough, we are only talking about 2 cocktails, pretty sure my girls have never seen me drunk, as i said, in the old world i never really drank, maybe a BBQ or when camping used to have a few beers, when we all come to the football i might grab a pack of 3 bottles in ASDA for before the game, it numbs the pain sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    My brother has bar in their garden and the kids love playing bar boy/girl and pouring out drinks, tend to get less stingey measures too.
    its just a bit of fun

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    fair enough, we are only talking about 2 cocktails, pretty sure my girls have never seen me drunk, as i said, in the old world i never really drank, maybe a BBQ or when camping used to have a few beers, when we all come to the football i might grab a pack of 3 bottles in ASDA for before the game, it numbs the pain sometimes

its just a bit of fun
    Fair enough mate, nothing wrong with a sensible drink, i just don't get it when you see parents pissed up with their kids. That's a problem in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Fair enough mate, nothing wrong with a sensible drink, i just don't get it when you see parents pissed up with their kids. That's a problem in my opinion.
    What’s the point of sensible drinking?

Might as well drink 2 cans of Diet Coke as two drink 2 Corona.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Sensible drinking reminds me of old Russians. The do not understand sensible drinking in any way. Their attitude is that the purpose of drinking is to get drunk so if you don't intend to get drunk then there is no point in starting.

With your kids i said, if people want to be pissed around their kids then that's up to them. I don't like it as i think that it's a bad example, but that's just my opinion.

Agreed. Litre of whisky a night.