+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why don't you ****ing calm down. You're looking for something that isn't there.
    I’m calm.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m calm.
    Glad to hear it

What’s the point when I can see your nauseating condescending posts when people reply.
    My irony meter cannot go any higher

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Do you know Jon 1959 then?
    I've been on the receiving end of hundreds of his righteous rants, so I know Jon pretty well, and he gives as good as he gets

Anyways, back on topic

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#

You do realise that you've just been "Morally Righteous Bro" It's difficult, i know.
    I'm a freethinking observer, and I don't support any particular ideology as they are all as bad as each other, but I do think the rule of law is worth preserving. We need more moderate people in the world, as they are the least trouble compared to those at the outer edges, and they are also more likely to choose the best bits from both sides of the political divide.

Why don’t you keep your nose out for once?

I’ve been on 3 different forums with the **** and am sick of him tbh.

Pushing his agenda all the time. If he hates this country so much **** off to Pakistan where he may feel more welcome.
    Where does he say he hates this country

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm a freethinking observer, and I don't support any particular ideology as they are all as bad as each other, but I do think the rule of law is worth preserving. We need more moderate people in the world, as they are the least trouble compared to those at the outer edges, and they are also more likely to choose the best bits from both sides of the political divide.
    What do you mean by Moderate?

What do you mean by Moderate?
    People with centrist views tend to be less ideological. Once you are locked into either the left or the right you have to accept the entire package, and it becomes a bit like a religion.

Where does he say he hates this country
    He doesn’t specifically, just little things here and there, I’ve read his posts long enough to know the disdane he has for Britain.

On this thread he seems to be trying to justify the London riots in 2010 on the police killing Mark Duggan. He was a drug dealer for an organised crime gang and was armed at the time of the shooting. What followed was a disgrace. Independent shop owners losing their business because these animals looted and burned down their shops. But, hey, black lives matter don’t treat us like animals even though we are behaving like them.

He doesn’t specifically, just little things here and there, I’ve read his posts long enough to know the disdane he has for Britain.

On this thread he seems to be trying to justify the London riots in 2010 on the police killing Mark Duggan. He was a drug dealer for an organised crime gang and was armed at the time of the shooting. What followed was a disgrace. Independent shop owners losing their business because these animals looted and burned down their shops. But, hey, black lives matter don’t treat us like animals even though we are behaving like them.
    Talk about making my posts into something nowhere near what I said. The riots were a disgrace, I agree. But saying that they were sparked by the killing of Mark Duggan doesn’t justify that.

And the disdain for Britain that I allegedly have doesn’t exist. It has been discussed and disproven many times. But hey continue to silence and bully me

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Talk about making my posts into something nowhere near what I said. The riots were a disgrace, I agree. But saying that they were sparked by the killing of Mark Duggan doesn’t justify that.

And the disdain for Britain that I allegedly have doesn’t exist. It has been discussed and disproven many times. But hey continue to silence and bully me
    Oh please.

“You have to remember the riots were sparked with the killing of Mark Duggan”

Why? Why should we remember that? It wasn’t an unlwawful killing. In no way comparable to Minneapolis. The riots were a ****ing disgrace, hundreds, possibly thousands of innocent people we’re affected as a result. Just an excuse for the scum bags to loot shops and cause utter carnage in the name of some bullshit cause.

The guy was a piece of shit. Good riddance regardless of colour.

One less scum bag off the streets.

So where does he say he hates this country then

So where does he say he hates this country then
    I just answered that. Have you got Alzheimer’s?

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;5081900]I just answered that. Have you got Alzheimer’s?[/Q
    NO ,have you any feeling for anyone else than your self.and what a terrible thing to post.
    What a real charmer you really are.
    Not a nice person at all.

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.
    well said bro

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    You called them “provocateurs” and claimed they have a political agenda. Even though there was an event that provoked them

What a real charmer you really are.
    Not a nice person at all.
    Says the guy who’s happy to throw abusive insults around when it suits himself and he doesn’t agree with people.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

Says the guy who’s happy to throw abusive insults around when it suits himself and he doesn’t agree with people.

Don’t be a hypocrite.
    Where did i do that.

Where did i do that.
    You have been verbally abusive many times, including to myself.

That is not lit and that looks like staged photo,why was it not taken when thrown,it is all staged pictures where is the tear gas and how could you throw that out of a car and get any distance.

That is not lit and that looks like staged photo,why was it not taken when thrown,it is all staged pictures where is the tear gas and how could you throw that out of a car and get any distance.
    Maybe the pro-Democratic Party ABC News really are fake news

Do people think if in say grangetown the police were filmed kneeling on a black guys neck and he died that there wouldnt be street protests in cardiff and other cities with black communities like bristol , birmingham , nottingham , london , manchester etc and that some of these protests would see violence ?

I am almost certain there would be