+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Please explain why you are posting about this at this time and in this thread?
    George was killed by the person who arrested him for passing counterfeit dollars, and they both also happened to work at the same place together.

Charged with murder.

Must have been the people of the UK signing a worthless petition which sealed his fate. :rollseyes:

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Charged with murder.

Must have been the people of the UK signing a worthless petition which sealed his fate. :rollseyes:
    Well it's better than sitting on your arse

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Charged with murder.

There is a possibility that George knew his killer, and the counterfeit money he was passing has its origins in organised crime. Let's see what the DOJ & FBI come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well it's better than sitting on your arse
    Only if you’re exercising whilst signing the petition otherwise and more likely it’s doing exactly that.

Sitting on your arse eating your time filling out a petition that nobody is going to take any notice of.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There is a possibility that George knew his killer, and the counterfeit money he was passing has its origins in organised crime.
    Okaaaay

Didn’t realise that almost 1000 people are killed by the police each year in the USA, incredible amount no? WTF is going on

There is a possibility that George knew his killer, and the counterfeit money he was passing has its origins in organised crime. Let's see what the DOJ & FBI come up with.
    If any of that is true - if - how in your mind does that change the situation? In any way?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If any of that is true - if - how in your mind does that change the situation? In any way?
    You don't think it's important to establish whether the killer knew the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Didn’t realise that almost 1000 people are killed by the police each year in the USA, incredible amount no? WTF is going on
    They've got guns.

. Aren't the police meant to protect the citizens?
    No, the police are agents of the state protecting the ruling classes

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    They've got guns.
    They don’t even need them half the time, like the other day.....

What do you mean?
    they stay locked up longer , less privileges or get a death sentence ,where folk in this country are released sometimes way too early

You don't think it's important to establish whether the killer knew the victim?
    That will be a factor in any investigation. I have no idea if they knew each other; if one or both of them were connected to counterfeit money; or if they were at the end of a plot by China to undermine Donald Trump's election campaign - which I think covers all the hares you have tried to set running.

I do know that there is a concerted effort by the alt right and white supremacist online community - the one you follow so slavishly - to make out that George Floyd was not a victim but somehow complicit in his own murder. That is the narrative you are promoting and it is why I asked how you think the basic 'story' is changed?

This is still a sickening example (on the back of so many others) of a white police officer choking an African-American man to death whilst in his control or custody. 'I can't breathe' has history - as does Trump's crass tweet threatening the protesters. This is about police brutality, racism and injustice. It isn't about nightclubs and dodgy greenbacks.

Heisenberg

That will be a factor in any investigation. I have no idea if they knew each other; if one or both of them were connected to counterfeit money; or if they were at the end of a plot by China to undermine Donald Trump's election campaign - which I think covers all the hares you have tried to set running.

I do know that there is a concerted effort by the alt right and white supremacist online community - the one you follow so slavishly - to make out that George Floyd was not a victim but somehow complicit in his own murder. That is the narrative you are promoting and it is why I asked how you think the basic 'story' is changed?

This is still a sickening example (on the back of so many others) of a white police officer choking an African-American man to death whilst in his control or custody. 'I can't breathe' has history - as does Trump's crass tweet threatening the protesters. This is about police brutality, racism and injustice. It isn't about nightclubs and dodgy greenbacks.
    Well said, Jon.

Well said,there so many people like a work colleague argued with me that you dont know what happened before the incident.
    What the fcuk has that to do with a subhuman taking a human life with no remorse.

Well said bro

Well said

Trump now actively encouraging his supporters to turn up at the White House tonight, thus guaranteeing violence and disorder. All this in the middle of a pandemic that's cost 40m jobs and over 100,000 lives (and counting)

There's no bottom level to this guy, he just keeps going

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...620930561?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Trump now actively encouraging his supporters to turn up at the White House tonight, thus guaranteeing violence and disorder. All this in the middle of a pandemic that's cost 40m jobs and over 100,000 lives (and counting)

What a ****ing scumbag. **** Trump

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Well this is not how a President should react,where is the leadership what a cnut.But a bet there will be lots behind the tosser.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well this is not how a President should react,where is the leadership what a cnut.But a bet there will be lots behind the tosser.
    This is keeping the bad news off the tele though. This is something he can (well, probably not, but he will believe he can) control. It looks ripe to get very very ugly out there.

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Simple answer its a killing field on both sides, police , criminals would shoot each other without a thought , its in the gene .

Is there any data on the criminal to people shootings ?

If your cop on a call and someone pulls a gun what do you do ??

I'm sure a lot of cops are dodgy and have killed , but I'm guessing of that thousand killings surely some are in self defence and there must be some good cops ??

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.
    I do find it strange that the rioting and killings carried out by folk enraged is almost acceptable.
    Killing is killing whoever strikes the blow it's never nice as its someones relative or friends albeit a dodgy cop and a load of rioters.

Morally it's all wrong a life is a life .