+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Do I ?

You have been rumbled

It's ok for you to engage in criminal behaviour but when someone throws a stone through a shop window that's not ok

Ok , I understand
    Throwing a stone at a window? Is that all it is? My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup. and i take responsibility for my actions and was complicit in crime when i did so. It doesn't make me feel good-how about you?
    Of course you do. Bet it keeps you awake at night.

But I am not the one saying look at those nasty people robbing and looting whilst taking it up the nose

In other words you can break the law, they cant

It's over, I am off to watch nancy travis
    I wasn’t talking to you

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Of course you do. Bet it keeps you awake at night.
    Sounds like you can't take 'responsibility' for your actions. Night Night Harts.....

Sounds like you can't take 'responsibility' for your actions. Night Night Harts.....
    Goodnight Zammo

Hes a good lad really

So that’s a yes then. Let’s just riot and loot and smash the place up because we are emotional. It is what it is.
    That's a very trivial way of looking at it.

I'm with Sludge here. I don't condone it, but I understand why it happens. It's possible to condone the actions but sympathise why things kick off as Sludge has mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

I'm with Sludge here. I don't condone it, but I understand why it happens. It's possible to condone the actions but sympathise why things kick off as Sludge has mentioned.
    Condone or not condone?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

When mark Duggan was shot dead it seemed he had been executed by the police . It led to riots all over the country . Mostly in areas with large black communities . People felt it was murder .

The investigation , which was a police investigation , found that Duggan was a dealer and was in possession of a firearm . Should he have been shot ? We dont know but it seems he was a person of interest as they say .

In so many cases , including this Minneapolis incident a black man appears to have been killed by the police right in front of a mobile phone , which recorded it all .

If I was a black man living in Minneapolis and had been treated badly by the police because of my colour then I think there is a fair chance I would be out on the street protesting and could quite possibly get carried away . It's a perfectly understandable human reaction . It doesnt matter if it's right or wrong , it is what it is .

Condone or not condone?
    Do you condone your drug use? It's illegal

So by this logic anyone who has stolen a sweet from a pick and mix can’t chastise kiddie fiddlers and murderers. It’s a crime after all.

Is it? Depends which drug and which country.

So by this logic anyone who has stolen a sweet from a pick and mix can’t chastise kiddie fiddlers and murderers. It’s a crime after all.
    Not if you are below the age of criminal responsibility

You were above that

Cocaine , Amphetamine?

It's illegal to be in possession in the country you live in

It is what it is

Not if you are below the age of criminal responsibility

You were above that
    Crimes a crime. Not likes there’s different levels now is it. I mean possession of cocaine or ecstasy or in your case mushrooms, police probably wouldn't even bother taking you to the station, but setting houses and cars on fire or looting shops, attacking / killing police, you probably won’t be so lucky

Crimes a crime. Not likes there’s different levels now is it. I mean possession of cocaine or ecstasy or in your case mushrooms, police probably wouldn't even bother taking you to the station, but setting houses and cars on fire or looting shops, attacking / killing police, you probably won’t be so lucky
    If you are buying drugs you are feeding criminal behaviour , if you were blowing 300 quid of cocaine in a night , that's more than simple possession

I think it's like the armed robber , who is serving 15 years for threatening an innocent cashier with a sawn off shotgun , giving her post traumatic stress disorder , being given congratulations by the general public for beating up a bloke who robs old grannies

Internal affairs for me

If you are buying drugs you are feeding criminal behaviour , if you were blowing 300 quid of cocaine in a night , that's more than simple possession

I think it's like the armed robber , who is serving 15 years for threatening an innocent cashier with a sawn off shotgun , giving her post traumatic stress disorder , being given congratulations by the general public for beating up a bloke who robs old grannies

Internal affairs for me
    It is what it is

Mark Duggan was a piece of shit. A career criminal who was not adverse to pulling the trigger himself.
    Yes and caused many families a lot if grief and pain but was never really discussed, those families who lived in fear f him , were victims as well

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes and caused many families a lot if grief and pain but was never really discussed, those families who lived in fear f him , were victims as well
    I hope you didn’t steal any pick and mix when you were younger

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just imagine her killing an innocent I bet there would be no outrage as its morally right to take the streets to riot , injure or possibly kill , what's the difference between this and that fecking cop

I hope you didn’t steal any pick and mix when you were younger
    Of course its was in the Llanrumney survial manual issued in junior school

Internal affairs for me
    Every drug sell probably has a knife death or criminal act associated to it

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Then have me on ignore, simple
    He's one of life's losers and you're doing a great job of not rising to it Adz, keep it up bro

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He's one of life's losers and you're doing a great job of not rising to it Adz, keep it up bro
    Cheers bro

To get the thread back on track, I would like to express solidarity with the protestors in USA.

For us Brits, there will be a worldwide kneel on Friday but there is an option to join in via Zoom if you are concerned about the pandemic