+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How are they different then? Don't wait for daddy to give you the answers (pssst... a quick hint... He doesn't have them either judging by your quote of his post).

The tactics used by American police are common throughout the world , are they not the same tactics were used by French police against the yellow jacketse most weekend for a year however the lack of fury was less as it was with Hong Kong . I hope TDS is not creeping in

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The tactics used by American police are common throughout the world , are they not the same tactics were used by French police against the yellow jacketse most weekend for a year however the lack of fury was less as it was with Hong Kong . I hope TDS is not creeping in
    So three different expressions of public anger. In each instance I understand from what you say the police tactics and response is the common. In two of those cases you sided with the protesters and in this instance you have come down against the protesters but they couldn't be more different apparently. Who said satire is dead!