+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If any of that is true - if - how in your mind does that change the situation? In any way?
    You don't think it's important to establish whether the killer knew the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You don't think it's important to establish whether the killer knew the victim?
    That will be a factor in any investigation. I have no idea if they knew each other; if one or both of them were connected to counterfeit money; or if they were at the end of a plot by China to undermine Donald Trump's election campaign - which I think covers all the hares you have tried to set running.

I do know that there is a concerted effort by the alt right and white supremacist online community - the one you follow so slavishly - to make out that George Floyd was not a victim but somehow complicit in his own murder. That is the narrative you are promoting and it is why I asked how you think the basic 'story' is changed?

This is still a sickening example (on the back of so many others) of a white police officer choking an African-American man to death whilst in his control or custody. 'I can't breathe' has history - as does Trump's crass tweet threatening the protesters. This is about police brutality, racism and injustice. It isn't about nightclubs and dodgy greenbacks.

That will be a factor in any investigation. I have no idea if they knew each other; if one or both of them were connected to counterfeit money; or if they were at the end of a plot by China to undermine Donald Trump's election campaign - which I think covers all the hares you have tried to set running.

I do know that there is a concerted effort by the alt right and white supremacist online community - the one you follow so slavishly - to make out that George Floyd was not a victim but somehow complicit in his own murder. That is the narrative you are promoting and it is why I asked how you think the basic 'story' is changed?

This is still a sickening example (on the back of so many others) of a white police officer choking an African-American man to death whilst in his control or custody. 'I can't breathe' has history - as does Trump's crass tweet threatening the protesters. This is about police brutality, racism and injustice. It isn't about nightclubs and dodgy greenbacks.
    Well said,there so many people like a work colleague argued with me that you dont know what happened before the incident.
    What the fcuk has that to do with a subhuman taking a human life with no remorse.

Well said bro

Well said

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.
    Hey bro how many blacks have died in mysterious ways before smart phones,you have reveiled your true colours and your far right wing agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Hey bro how many blacks have died in mysterious ways before smart phones,you have reveiled your true colours and your far right wing agenda.
    You don't know anything about me, so keep your assumptions to yourself.

You don't know anything about me, so keep your assumptions to yourself.
    Do you know Jon 1959 then?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Do you know Jon 1959 then?
    I've been on the receiving end of hundreds of his righteous rants, so I know Jon pretty well, and he gives as good as he gets

You do realise that you've just been "Morally Righteous Bro" It's difficult, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You do realise that you've just been "Morally Righteous Bro" It's difficult, i know.
    I'm a freethinking observer, and I don't support any particular ideology as they are all as bad as each other, but I do think the rule of law is worth preserving. We need more moderate people in the world, as they are the least trouble compared to those at the outer edges, and they are also more likely to choose the best bits from both sides of the political divide.

I'm a freethinking observer, and I don't support any particular ideology as they are all as bad as each other, but I do think the rule of law is worth preserving. We need more moderate people in the world, as they are the least trouble compared to those at the outer edges, and they are also more likely to choose the best bits from both sides of the political divide.
    What do you mean by Moderate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What do you mean by Moderate?
    People with centrist views tend to be less ideological. Once you are locked into either the left or the right you have to accept the entire package, and it becomes a bit like a religion.

well said bro