Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
LoM - if I had actually spelled that out, written it on your bathroom mirror and you were allowed to read it every time you brushed your teeth - I still don't think you'd know that, that's what I was saying.

But no, I wasn't saying that, you idiot. Just to let you know as you've jumped in headfirst as always - In all of the videos that I posted, people weren't rioting when they were attacked by the police. They were either minding their own business, simply filming the police or being near them - all of which are legal in the United States - correct?
Yes there are incidents always will be in riots ,theres an awful where a small, lady gets pushed ,before she pushed though you can see her approaching the cop ,we don't know what she did or said ,perhaps she spat at him ,we dont know the full story as were only seeing small clips what we do know there is rioting looting fires hoping ones you create your own risk.

My suggestion to them is all go home be safe , vote Trump out or whoever is your elected leader .