+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253
Results 1,301 to 1,323 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Gambling machines TV monitors cash float?
    Get one of those FOBTs in working order you’ll be a millionaire within six months.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    dont worry, BLM might not be protesting but you can bet antifa will have a march on the go
    With BLM bottling it... Have the Democratic Football Lads Alliance or is it Football Lads Alliance (who always reminds me of The Judean People’s Front v The People’s Front of Judea) claimed a result yet?

No surrender.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-blm-protests

Good to see our PM who is a proven racist again wade into the debate with his usual incompetence and lack of any responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What does that tell us about society?
    It tells us something when a drugged up common crook is declared a hero by the future president of the free world, and is placed on a higher pedestal than that of Dr. Martin Luther King just to garner votes.

Communist agitators in the UK?

Those protesters protecting Churchill statue in London are said to be doing Nazi salutes, let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Those protesters protecting Churchill statue in London are said to be doing Nazi salutes, let that sink in.
    Proof?

Paul Golding an English right wing leader is with a Northern Ireland/Ulster flag (what's that all about) and telling reporters they want to keep the statues but get rid of Mandela's because he apparently described him as "a communist terrorist mass murderer".

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Proof?
    Videos on twitter, one of England's favourite sons Gary Lineker also tweeting about it.

Right wing hooligan protesters singing God Save the Queen, I wonder if that makes Liz proud ?

Proof?
    https://twitter.com/dansabbagh/statu...777794048?s=21

Videos on twitter, one of England's favourite sons Gary Lineker also tweeting about it.
    So protecting some say our greatest ever leaders statue who defeated the naziS, whilst doing nazi salutes? That makes sense

There is bound to be a few far rights there, as there is some times with England. They will jump on any bandwagon.
    I’m not up with what’s going on with all this mind, as I posted on another site, have friends of all creeds and colours and I don’t think we’ve ever had a conversation about racism here in 25 years.....weird. I see the USA have an issue with the police over there quite clearly. Someone enlighten me as I don’t see it here in Cardiff? But I am a whitey.....

Some social distancing issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Some social distancing issue there.
    Interesting how this doesn’t get as much criticism as BLM

So protecting some say our greatest ever leaders statue who defeated the naziS, whilst doing nazi salutes? That makes sense
    No Owain Glyndwr was greater than Churchill, if I remember right Glyndwr beat Churchill (and Abraham Lincoln) in the most influential person of the millennium poll, I don't think Churchill even came in the top 20, Glyndwr was definitely top 10, it was voted by top World leaders, scientists, artists, etc and not the public.
    Don't believe the English hype around Churchill, the English always big theirs up out of all proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Interesting how this doesn’t get as much criticism as BLM
    It’s getting plenty of criticism. They are scum. But then so are those who choose to use the BLM cause to attack police in last weeks protests. Both sets of protestors are scum.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s getting plenty of criticism. They are scum. But then so are those who choose to use the BLM cause to attack police in last weeks protests. Both sets of protestors are scum.
    I do agree up to a point,but todays protesters were there just for confrontation.BLM was hijacked by anti everything group.

International

But it could all backfire.
    this ex poilceman mgiht reasonably claim that he cannot possible get a fair trial anywhere in the USA.
    That whatev er defence he puts up he has to be found guilty for political reasons.

Some talk of a lynching out in California, authorities are saying suicide which is not being bought by lots of people out there.

Some talk of a lynching out in California, authorities are saying suicide which is not being bought by lots of people out there.
    bloody hell strange times indeed, think i'll give the bible another read the way things are going

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yep pretty much right in what you say ,lots of folk see it that way as well .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep pretty much right in what you say ,lots of folk see it that way as well .
    The sad thing is the some will just see the racist thugs fighting the police, yet completely ignore the 2 nights of Riots from antifa last weekend and today in london

at no point should these protests descend into riots, no-one wins, the public lose respect for the protesters and it all just becomes a excuse to smash things up and try to injure the police, the message just gets lost in the violence and destruction