+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Heisenberg

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Evil cops , any videos or reports on rioters, or they just saintly ?
    Don't be a twat all your life, LoM. The videos and reports about rioters are all over the news here in the UK. These are the videos that show why the f**k people are protesting and rioting in the first place... POLICE BRUTALITY.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Don't be a twat all your life, LoM. The videos and reports about rioters are all over the news here in the UK. These are the videos that show why the f**k people are protesting and rioting in the first place... POLICE BRUTALITY.
    They have one agenda whenever happens it doesn’t matter to them. You’re right when you say I should listen to my own ranting

Are you saying that folk should just be allowed to riot ?

Heisenberg

Couldn't get past the blatant racism in the first paragraph. "Our old friend Ben ‘objectib ebidense’ Crump"

In that paragraph they also say "the deaf of George Floyd."

Brought to you by The Conservative Treehouse - the right-wing nutters' favourite place for honest journalism.

Heisenberg

LoM - if I had actually spelled that out, written it on your bathroom mirror and you were allowed to read it every time you brushed your teeth - I still don't think you'd know that, that's what I was saying.

But no, I wasn't saying that, you idiot. Just to let you know as you've jumped in headfirst as always - In all of the videos that I posted, people weren't rioting when they were attacked by the police. They were either minding their own business, simply filming the police or being near them - all of which are legal in the United States - correct?

Bloody Russians involved in rioting now according to a Democratic,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sus...demonstrations

Heisenberg

*cough* http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ight=hong+kong *cough*

I thought I remembered you banging on about the riots and protests in HK and being on the side of the rioters/protesters.

Hypocrite.

I thought I remembered you banging on about the riots and protests in HK and being on the side of the rioters/protesters.

Hypocrite.
    Oof there’s been a murder.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Oof there’s been a murder.
    Nah, the brain damage was pre-existing.

Hypocrite.
    There's 'good' rioting and 'bad' rioting. Depends on how right wing (or in this threads case) or how much of a **** you are.

LoM - if I had actually spelled that out, written it on your bathroom mirror and you were allowed to read it every time you brushed your teeth - I still don't think you'd know that, that's what I was saying.

But no, I wasn't saying that, you idiot. Just to let you know as you've jumped in headfirst as always - In all of the videos that I posted, people weren't rioting when they were attacked by the police. They were either minding their own business, simply filming the police or being near them - all of which are legal in the United States - correct?
    Yes there are incidents always will be in riots ,theres an awful where a small, lady gets pushed ,before she pushed though you can see her approaching the cop ,we don't know what she did or said ,perhaps she spat at him ,we dont know the full story as were only seeing small clips what we do know there is rioting looting fires hoping ones you create your own risk.

My suggestion to them is all go home be safe , vote Trump out or whoever is your elected leader .

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's 'good' rioting and 'bad' rioting. Depends on how right wing (or in this threads case) or how much of a **** you are.
    Why not "Depends on how right wing or left wing...." just asking?

Couldn't get past the blatant racism in the first paragraph. "Our old friend Ben ‘objectib ebidense’ Crump"

In that paragraph they also say "the deaf of George Floyd."

Brought to you by The Conservative Treehouse - the right-wing nutters' favourite place for honest journalism.
    I knew you wouldn't read it all . It a very intresting read .

Heisenberg

I knew you wouldn't read it all . It a very intresting read .
    I'm sure it isn't.

Unlike you castigating the rioters in the USA yet praising the rioters in HK last year - that's fascinating.

International

I'm sure it isn't.

Unlike you castigating the rioters in the USA yet praising the rioters in HK last year - that's fascinating.
    Isn't it time you were in bed, or are you waiting for the Inquisition? lol (Only messing)

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Isn't it time you were in bed, or are you waiting for the Inquisition? lol (Only messing)
    Too hot - can't sleep. I put the electric fan in my daughter's room for her so I'm fecking melting and getting into trouble on here instead of having the early night that I had planned

International

Too hot - can't sleep. I put the electric fan in my daughter's room for her so I'm fecking melting and getting into trouble on here instead of having the early night that I had planned
    I'm bored shitless, keep going to bed about 3-4 AM and up again about 10 going on line to cause mischief!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    To be fair to LOM, as he has said before it's white people who are natural born UK citizens, so it's possible that he thinks it's also true in the US. The whites are the natural born US citizens.

In which case, presumably anyone who isn't a natural born citizen shouldn't be allowed to riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The video is not pretty.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267230403997376512

Nice. Attack a woman for trying to protect her shop.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I heard George was sent to prison for being part of an armed home invasion, where he terrified a young woman by pointing a gun at her stomach, before searching the house for money. I can't confirm if she was pregnant or not, but that is what some people are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

So the whole movement has no value because of the behaviour of some arseholes?