+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow, quite a feisty lady! Must admit she talks a lot of sense. Interesting that she said that a lot more black people are voting republican - I have to take her word for that - quite surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Wow, quite a feisty lady! Must admit she talks a lot of sense. Interesting that she said that a lot more black people are voting republican - I have to take her word for that - quite surprising.
    I find it ironic that she thinks the USA is nationalist and not globalistic

Trumps America ?

Is she having a laugh ?

America has just about the dodgiest foreign policy of any country in the world and under trump is trying to put its tentacles out all over the world again

It's a fecking global capitalist superpower that has huge influence in every country in the world

It killed the native american indian , enslaved and oppressed black people and it's only in the 1960s that it gave civil rights to African americans

I dont think she talks any sense at all , shes talking out of her arse in my opinion and I worry that anyone would agree with her views

Well done to the people in South Wales who managed to peacefully protest without turning ugly and resorting to looting and violence.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I find it ironic that she thinks the USA is nationalist and not globalistic

Trumps America ?

Is she having a laugh ?

America has just about the dodgiest foreign policy of any country in the world and under trump is trying to put its tentacles out all over the world again

It's a fecking global capitalist superpower that has huge influence in every country in the world

It killed the native american indian , enslaved and oppressed black people and it's only in the 1960s that it gave civil rights to African americans

I dont think she talks any sense at all , shes talking out of her arse in my opinion and I worry that anyone would agree with her views
    Well done young man,she is so into Forest Trumps family its unreal.One horrible person.

She was feisty because the Senator tried to discredit her in front of the TV cameras with an out of context tape recording, but she was savvy enough to turn the tables on her accuser.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well done young man,she is so into Forest Trumps family its unreal.One horrible person.
    Unless you want to live in an echo chamber you have to listen to the voices on all sides. I've heard some right old rubbish coming from both the left and the right, but I would rather hear it for myself than have the media filter it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Of course it's not true
    Cheers ,thanks for the expert view puts ones mind at rest with your remarkable insight of life .

Bit of a worry about social distancing rules going in London .
    Hope it doesn't start a spike in infections ,those attending don't deserve that .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52951093

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well done to the people in South Wales who managed to peacefully protest without turning ugly and resorting to looting and violence.
    Do worry about Covid spread though .

https://twitter.com/krystalscake/sta...961390081?s=21

Justice for George be ****ed. Disgraceful.

Unless you want to live in an echo chamber you have to listen to the voices on all sides. I've heard some right old rubbish coming from both the left and the right, but I would rather hear it for myself than have the media filter it for me.
    So which side do you believe.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cheers ,thanks for the expert view puts ones mind at rest with your remarkable insight of life .
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is this one hanging in your living room or the dining room?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    So which side do you believe.
    None in particular, but the truth is usually somewhere in between

Not really, a load of poor people voted Tory during the last Election, people do very strange things when they feel like they have no options.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That's Apathy for you.

Same thing if you're from Ely.

None in particular, but the truth is usually somewhere in between
    well done

No. Not in my living room and I don't have a 'dining room'.

As far as i know this latest art-piece from Banksy exists only as an image on Instagram. I don't know where the original is. Don't think it matters really!

Disgraceful scenes in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not really, a load of poor people voted Tory during the last Election, people do very strange things when they feel like they have no options.
    Before Covid all of the minority groups had very good employment stats under Trump, so maybe people were voting for jobs? We will see in November.

I'm probably being completely ignorant here but what are these protests in the UK actually about. What do the people attending specifically want to change here?