Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
That's a very trivial way of looking at it.

I'm with Sludge here. I don't condone it, but I understand why it happens. It's possible to condone the actions but sympathise why things kick off as Sludge has mentioned.
When mark Duggan was shot dead it seemed he had been executed by the police . It led to riots all over the country . Mostly in areas with large black communities . People felt it was murder .

The investigation , which was a police investigation , found that Duggan was a dealer and was in possession of a firearm . Should he have been shot ? We dont know but it seems he was a person of interest as they say .

In so many cases , including this Minneapolis incident a black man appears to have been killed by the police right in front of a mobile phone , which recorded it all .

If I was a black man living in Minneapolis and had been treated badly by the police because of my colour then I think there is a fair chance I would be out on the street protesting and could quite possibly get carried away . It's a perfectly understandable human reaction . It doesnt matter if it's right or wrong , it is what it is .