+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant say I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.

The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.
    Let's hope you are right about all the stuff you posted then, and that you are not some clueless propagandist shill. I guess time will tell how smart you and your team really are.