+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1267230403997376512

Nice. Attack a woman for trying to protect her shop.
    So the whole movement has no value because of the behaviour of some arseholes?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where did I say it has no value?

Just adding some balance.

Where did I say it has no value?

Just adding some balance.
    Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.

Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.
    A "few"

A "few"
    It is a few in the grand scheme of things though.

It isn't condoned by me but I'm not surprised that black people in America have reached breaking point.

The whole "both sides" and balance thing is bollocks.

I don't see how wanting equal rights for black people depends on what side of the political divide you fall on.

It is a few in the grand scheme of things though.

It isn't condoned by me but I'm not surprised that black people in America have reached breaking point.

The whole "both sides" and balance thing is bollocks.

I don't see how wanting equal rights for black people depends on what side of the political divide you fall on.
    Of course it is. Especially in America under Trump.

You only have to look at this country everything is now generalised to wether or not you voted for Brexit. Sweeping generalisations.

Even on a smaller scale this thread. The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

Anyway, enough for one day, some of us have work to do.

The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

No

You only have to look at this country everything is now generalised to wether or not you voted for Brexit. Sweeping generalisations.

Even on a smaller scale this thread. The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

It shouldn't be a left or right issue though. Unless you think all people on the right thin black people shouldn't have rights.

People are ganging up on wales-bales because he's an arse hole.

I don't have any politics, I just report what I see, but for some people it's all about the narrative, and they don't care for the truth.

Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.
    Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?
    That's a different crew mate, those ones were part of a secret group who interfere in presidential elections, and all sorts of other nefarious activity. Well they used to, because they've all been caught, but you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post