+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So the whole movement has no value because of the behaviour of some arseholes?
    Where did I say it has no value?

Just adding some balance.

So the whole movement has no value because of the behaviour of some arseholes?
    Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard George was sent to prison for being part of an armed home invasion, where he terrified a young woman by pointing a gun at her stomach, before searching the house for money. I can't confirm if she was pregnant or not, but that is what some people are saying.
    Victim blaming from the alt right propagandist again. 'I heard......' again as well!

Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.
    Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Victim blaming from the alt right propagandist again. 'I heard......' again as well!
    It's been published in the press along with all the official documentation, so hardly victim blaming it's a matter of fact.

Heisenberg

I can't confirm whether WalesBales shags dogs or not, but that is what some people are saying.

Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?
    That's a different crew mate, those ones were part of a secret group who interfere in presidential elections, and all sorts of other nefarious activity. Well they used to, because they've all been caught, but you already knew that.

I heard gluey loves trump so much that he cleaned out Superdrugs fake tan shelf. I can't confirm that his mum had to stop him injecting bleach or not, but that is what some people are saying.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's just what some people are saying.

What balance are you trying to add though? Maybe black people being treated as lesser beings is good?

False equivalence that’s rife at the moment, the behaviour of minority of arse holes will be used to detract from the bigger issues as usual.

What balance are you trying to add though? Maybe black people being treated as lesser beings is good?

False equivalence that’s rife at the moment, the behaviour of minority of arse holes will be used to detract from the bigger issues as usual.
    Balance in that you are adding videos and links that only show one side. The guy who drove the truck needs locking up, so do people mindlessly attacking that woman for having the audacity to protect her shop from these mindless thugs.

Its hardly a minority that are causing absolute carnage at the moment either. Were not talking a handful of people here. Its not a peaceful protest with the odd bad egg. Its anarchy. Its out of control and no matter which side the political divide you fall on (and thats what it really boils down to) it shouldnt be condoned.

Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.
    A "few"

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't confirm whether WalesBales shags dogs or not, but that is what some people are saying.
    Not even good looking dogs either, proper ruff ones

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Too hot - can't sleep. I put the electric fan in my daughter's room for her so I'm fecking melting and getting into trouble on here instead of having the early night that I had planned
    Lockdown and melting

I heard George Soros was advertising for actors to do crowd agitation in Indianapolis

Balance in that you are adding videos and links that only show one side. The guy who drove the truck needs locking up, so do people mindlessly attacking that woman for having the audacity to protect her shop from these mindless thugs.

Its hardly a minority that are causing absolute carnage at the moment either. Were not talking a handful of people here. Its not a peaceful protest with the odd bad egg. Its anarchy. Its out of control and no matter which side the political divide you fall on (and that what it really boils down to) it shouldn't be condoned.
    Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn , or is that an added opportunity for the criminals using the excuse a of the poor mans death , interesting the cop and victim worked at the same nightclub , which may have been a money laundering joint which has been shutdown ??

A "few"
    It is a few in the grand scheme of things though.

It isn't condoned by me but I'm not surprised that black people in America have reached breaking point.

The whole "both sides" and balance thing is bollocks.

I don't see how wanting equal rights for black people depends on what side of the political divide you fall on.

^^^^What an absolute idiot, he's got two very young children.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn , or is that an added opportunity for the criminals using the excuse a of the poor mans death , interesting the cop and victim worked at the same nightclub , which may have been a money laundering joint which has been shutdown ??
    You mean to say that a night club is currently closed? Why would that be That settles it for me, it's all part of the Plandemic and the guy deserved what he got NQAT!

Heisenberg

Lockdown and melting
    Eh?

Heisenberg

Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn
    You had no issues with the riots in Hong Kong - in fact, you actually praised the rioters... what's the difference?

China bad!

White America good!

It is a few in the grand scheme of things though.

It isn't condoned by me but I'm not surprised that black people in America have reached breaking point.

The whole "both sides" and balance thing is bollocks.

I don't see how wanting equal rights for black people depends on what side of the political divide you fall on.
    Of course it is. Especially in America under Trump.

You only have to look at this country everything is now generalised to wether or not you voted for Brexit. Sweeping generalisations.

Even on a smaller scale this thread. The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

Anyway, enough for one day, some of us have work to do.

The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

No

Of course it is. Especially in America under Trump.

You only have to look at this country everything is now generalised to wether or not you voted for Brexit. Sweeping generalisations.

Even on a smaller scale this thread. The usual suspects ganging up on Wales Bales getting personal because they dont agree with his politics.

Anyway, enough for one day, some of us have work to do.
    It shouldn't be a left or right issue though. Unless you think all people on the right thin black people shouldn't have rights.

People are ganging up on wales-bales because he's an arse hole.