+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    So shall we just pretend its not happening?
    Why did George Floyds brother even mention it then? He mentioned it, because it sickened him that a minority of people were taking advantage of his brothers murder to run wild. You cant pick and choose. These rioters and looters have got to be shamed and condemned, just as much as the racist cops involved in this whole sorry affair.
    Lewis Hamilton has also mentioned it. He has called out Formula 1 and other celebrities for their silence. He says he stands together with the protesters, but he doesnt stand with the violence and the looting. Maybe hes a detractor too?

Perhaps he should have got Rudys permission first but hey-ho. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Pushing his agenda all the time. If he hates this country so much **** off to Pakistan where he may feel more welcome.
    I'd stay away from explaining racism to anyone for a bit if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So it wasn't tear gas, thanks for confirming that.
    Weak

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Anyway considering various takes on BLM by some people in this thread, I am going to post this in the hope that it may educate someone

https://youtu.be/jQ_0bqWKO-k
    MTV?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Id say that to anyone who lived in a country that they constantly criticised in support of another country. If an Englishman migrated to Spain and constantly run the place down then id tell him if its so bad then **** off back to England too.

Id like to see how he got on in Pakistan leading the privileged westernised lifestyle hes grown up with, maybe Britain wouldnt be such a bad place after all.

Adz is not adverse to a little bit of racist language himself mind.

Maybe he needs some educating too.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ts-much-p-word

Rattled cos I rumbled your Rudy Gestede multi aintcha

And you called out Wales Bales for having so many multis

Id say that to anyone who lived in a country that they constantly criticised in support of another country. If an Englishman migrated to Spain and constantly run the place down then id tell him if its so bad then **** off back to England too.

Id like to see how he got on in Pakistan leading the privileged westernised lifestyle hes grown up with, maybe Britain wouldnt be such a bad place after all.

Where did I even support Pakistan? And you don’t know about my life so who are you to tell me where to go? You don’t know if I would even have a better life in Pakistan. You don’t know my ethnicity etc that would impact my life there. So I repeat... who are you to tell me where to go?

But he's British.

Mad after your hard an attitude all this time someone criticising the country he was born and raised in leads you to racist abuse.

I called out Adz for using that term too.

I'm not rattled I'm just sick of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    They secluded him behind a wall and looked around to see if anyone was watching so they can beat him... this is why we protest from r/PublicFreakout

Another fine example of why these protests are happening. Officers detain someone behind a wall, check to see if anyone is witnessing it and then assault the ever-living shit out of them.
    What are we looking at here, is that 3 white cops? And who is on the ground?

I'm not rattled I'm just sick of racism.
    Rattled

Multis?

Rattled
    Racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_bac..._you_came_from

Where did I even support Pakistan? And you don’t know about my life so who are you to tell me where to go? You don’t know if I would even have a better life in Pakistan. You don’t know my ethnicity etc that would impact my life there. So I repeat... who are you to tell me where to go?
    Dont be a hypocrite Adz. Happy to insult me over several forums and you dont know me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Multis?
    Yeah, hes Rudy Gestede. Pass it on.

Dont be a hypocrite Adz. Happy to insult me over several forums and you dont know me either.
    Nothing compared to saying that I should go back to Pakistan though

The funny thing is I'm not. But you have 100% been racist in this thread.

OKKK

The funny thing is I'm not. But you have 100% been racist in this thread.
    Cant believe you are denying it

Nothing compared to saying that I should go back to Pakistan though
    Yeah well, we all say things we regret. Do you regret using the term "coconut" and on another forum "choc ice"? Or is it ok for you to use racist language but not me?

Yeah well, we all say things we regret. Do you regret using the term "coconut" and on another forum "choc ice"? Or is it ok for you to use racist language but not me?
    I admit using 'coconut' was OTT and wrong and I don't remember using 'choc ice' but you were justifying telling me to go to Pakistan only a few minutes ago!

I admit using 'coconut' was OTT and wrong and I don't remember using 'choc ice' but you were justifying telling me to go to Pakistan only a few minutes ago!
    The language I choose in that post was wrong and I apologise. I did'nt tell you to "go home" because Britain is your home, I told you to go back, which I shouldnt have and should have choosen my words better. My point I was trying to make, after too many drinks, was you are always complaining about Britain so maybe as a British Pakistani if you went and lived in Pakistan perhaps you would realise Britain isnt such the shit intolerant place you like to portray.

The language I choose in that post was wrong and I apologise. I did'nt tell you to "go home" because Britain is your home, I told you to go back, which I should have choosen my words better. My point I was trying to make, after too many drinks, was you are always complaining about Britain so maybe as a British Pakistani if you went and lived in Pakistan perhaps you would realise maybe Britain isnt such the shit intolerant place you like to portray.
    I criticise Britain because I live here. I was born and bred here. And also because we are all British. Pakistan, tbh I don't have much first hand experience so I cannot talk with confidence but I know it is rubbish in terms of social equality. I complain about that too but mainly in conversation with my Asian friends or whenever the topic comes up.

I am gonna quote Dave's performance at the Brits: "The least racist is still racist".

Anyway enough of all this personal stuff and (for now) irrelevant conversation. People in America are angry over years of systemic racism, that has lead to disproportional incarcerations, less economic opportunities, and even many deaths of innocent people. I know that it has been mentioned many times but this is the point of the thread and I think it would be best to avoid it from being derailed