Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
That will be a factor in any investigation. I have no idea if they knew each other; if one or both of them were connected to counterfeit money; or if they were at the end of a plot by China to undermine Donald Trump's election campaign - which I think covers all the hares you have tried to set running.

I do know that there is a concerted effort by the alt right and white supremacist online community - the one you follow so slavishly - to make out that George Floyd was not a victim but somehow complicit in his own murder. That is the narrative you are promoting and it is why I asked how you think the basic 'story' is changed?

This is still a sickening example (on the back of so many others) of a white police officer choking an African-American man to death whilst in his control or custody. 'I can't breathe' has history - as does Trump's crass tweet threatening the protesters. This is about police brutality, racism and injustice. It isn't about nightclubs and dodgy greenbacks.
Well said,there so many people like a work colleague argued with me that you dont know what happened before the incident.
What the fcuk has that to do with a subhuman taking a human life with no remorse.