+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I wasn't calling you a wanker, apologies if it came across that way.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Where have I said France and HK riots are OK!?!?
    He's playing logical fallacies again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Rule of law being applied here, I guess:

Warning: don't watch if you don't want to see an innocent women being dragged from a car and her friend/partner getting tased.

The officer whose bodycam filmed the ordeal has been fired, apparently.

All of these videos of people who aren't involved in the rioting but are getting arrested or assaulted are giving me fascist dictatorship vibes.
    Playing devils advocate here we dont know what theyve done. Would 8 police men run through traffic and just pick that car out at random? Perhaps they were looking for black man?

Either way, still no need to taser him whilst asking him to put his hands in the air. Poor fella didnt know wether he was coming or going.

Atlanta is the one city in America where black people go to prosper and better themselves, its led the way in the South, so its a shame to see this.

Heisenberg

Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant see I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.
    If I tell you that he once accused me and TOBW of defending the serial rapist John Worboys because he got agitated about being wrong about something. He then point blank denied saying it despite it being quoted to him.

He simply cannot be wrong. It sets off something in him and he lashes out.

That should tell you a little bit about the type of things he posts that you might miss and why posters in general don't tend to like him.

If you didn't catch the 'Man City getting banned from the Champions League' thread last year then it's got some of his greatest hits on there.

He a narcissistic, fantasist little c**t and it's nothing to do with who he wants to be President/PM etc

Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant say I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.
    If he ever posted anything that wasn't a load of shite I'd agree with him. he talks sense about football.

Unfortunately he's gone so far down the internet rabbit hole it's turned him into a nutter who believes a load of old shit. And he can't ever get involved in a discussion without being a complete knob to everyone.

Heisenberg

Playing devils advocate here we dont know what theyve done. Would 8 police men run through traffic and just pick that car out at random?

Either way, still no need to taser him whilst asking him to put his hands in the air. Poor fella didnt know wether he was coming or going.
    They were filming the cops who appear to have been arresting another bystander. They chased the car following that interaction.

It's one of many similar videos, sadly. There's no provocation at all... Unless aiming a cameraphone now constitutes provocation?

If I tell you that he once accused me and TOBW of defending the serial rapist John Worboys because he got agitated about being wrong about something. He then point blank denied saying it despite it being quoted to him.

That should tell you a little bit about the type of things he posts that you might miss and why posters in general don't tend to like him.

If you didn't catch the 'Man City getting banned from the Champions League' thread last year then it's got some of his greatest hits on there.

He a narcissistic, fantasist little c**t and it's nothing to do with who he wants to be President/PM etc
    Yeah all this

Except the people he do want to be PM and president and the reasons for it make him a bigger c**t.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah all this

Except the people he do want to be PM and president and the reasons for it make him a bigger c**t.
    I couldn't give a shit that he likes Trump and Johnson, it's his whole facade of treating everything they do as right, moral and true... But everything the opposition does is criminal etc.

He's a hyprocritical, dog-loving quim... So I've been told.

International

come on now don't hold back. Say what you really mean!!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    come on now don't hold back. Say what you really mean!!
    I'd get banned quicker than Nugent if I did that

They were filming the cops who appear to have been arresting another bystander. They chased the car following that interaction.

It's one of many similar videos, sadly. There's no provocation at all... Unless aiming a cameraphone now constitutes provocation?
    Fair enough. Just a lot of time with people posting videos they do so to suit their own narrative.

Taek yesterdays store owner who was intitially reported as "murdered" for protecting his own shop. The clip was as violent as it gets but it had been edited to not include the 20 seconds preceeding the beating.

Turns out he was not a store owner protecting his store. Not even an employee. He was a local resident who was "protecting" (in his own mind) his local bar whilst waving a sword. Not condoning the people who kicked him senseless, pelted him with rocks and smacked him over the head with a skateboard but you could say he had it coming.

International

What happened to his top 10 posters thread? It vanished!!

Yeah, fair enough. As I say Ive never paid much attention to him because he reminds me of Roathie and I wasted enough years of my life arguing pointlessly for hours on end with him so I tend to swerve him.

Has Nuge been banned from here too?

I cant say I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.
    You'd be totally wrong there. Like I said he truth is measurable over time. I made a few simple observations, namely the Steele dossier, Russia collusion and the Mueller investigation were a setup, and part of an intelligence community led plot to remove Trump from office. This is a binary situation and either I am right, or lardy & cyril and the rest of their gang are. Make a mental note of it, as we are going to find out the answer soon due to an ongoing investigation involving US Attorney's Durham, Jensen & Bash, so it's hardly a conspiracy theory.

Heisenberg

Fair enough. Just a lot of time with people posting videos they do so to suit their own narrative.

Taek yesterdays store owner who was intitially reported as "murdered" for protecting his own shop. The clip was as violent as it gets but it had been edited to not include the 20 seconds preceeding the beating.

Turns out he was not a store owner protecting his store. Not even an employee. He was a local resident who was "protecting" (in his own mind) his local bar whilst waving a sword. Not condoning the people who kicked him senseless, pelted him with rocks and smacked him over the head with a skateboard but you could say he had it coming.
    I think you're right to be sceptical. There will be loads of videos posted from people to show 'something' is happening and there's no way all of them are going to show what actually happened. That goes for both 'sides'.

I came across the body cam video on a link that showed someone filming the arrest/assault of the couple. It didn't show what happened in the lead up so it's fair to question that it could have been provoked from seeing that. The bodycam footage is damning.

And Man City did get banned from the Champions League you dopey fool, so I was right about that!

Heisenberg

Yeah, fair enough. As I say Ive never paid much attention to him because he reminds me of Roathie and I wasted enough years of my life arguing pointlessly for hours on end with him so I tend to swerve him.
    I know the feeling. I finally put him on ignore after the rapist defender accusation. Wish I had done it years ago tbh.

Heisenberg

Has Nuge been banned from here too?
    No idea. It would give us both a better chance of being "top 10 posters" of he has though

I think you're right to be sceptical. There will be loads of videos posted from people to show 'something' is happening and there's no way all of them are going to show what actually happened. That goes for both 'sides'.
    And you've posted about a hundred of them

Turns out he was not a store owner protecting his store. Not even an employee. He was a local resident who was "protecting" (in his own mind) his local bar whilst waving a sword.
    I don't know why but this really tickled me

Liverpool Players showing support to Black lives Matter. Good.

Are the Russians smashing the US to pieces by subversive means, is 'Blacktivists', still a thing think these days ?
    Is Trump being used by the Russians is a question being asked by many.

The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Liverpool Players showing support to Black lives Matter. Good.
    Read somewhere that the Blacktivist site (said to be just a part of a massive Russian plot to get Trump elected) had more hits than the Facebook page of Back Lives Matter at the time of Trump's election campaign.
    Now there is racial tension in the States, I wonder if the current tensions is a byproduct of Russia's spying/interfering victory over the Yanks on Yankee soil in 2016.