+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1267230403997376512

Nice. Attack a woman for trying to protect her shop.
    So the whole movement has no value because of the behaviour of some arseholes?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where did I say it has no value?

Just adding some balance.

Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.

Does it add balance though? A few people being criminals doesn't add balace to how black people are treated in the country.
    A "few"

Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Those arseholes are in for a big shock once the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces complete their network traffic analyisis.
    Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Suddenly decided you like the FBI now that they aren't going after the liars, crooks and cheats that you usually champion?
    That's a different crew mate, those ones were part of a secret group who interfere in presidential elections, and all sorts of other nefarious activity. Well they used to, because they've all been caught, but you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

I heard gluey loves trump so much that he cleaned out Superdrugs fake tan shelf. I can't confirm that his mum had to stop him injecting bleach or not, but that is what some people are saying.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's just what some people are saying.

What balance are you trying to add though? Maybe black people being treated as lesser beings is good?

False equivalence that’s rife at the moment, the behaviour of minority of arse holes will be used to detract from the bigger issues as usual.

What balance are you trying to add though? Maybe black people being treated as lesser beings is good?

False equivalence that’s rife at the moment, the behaviour of minority of arse holes will be used to detract from the bigger issues as usual.
    Balance in that you are adding videos and links that only show one side. The guy who drove the truck needs locking up, so do people mindlessly attacking that woman for having the audacity to protect her shop from these mindless thugs.

Its hardly a minority that are causing absolute carnage at the moment either. Were not talking a handful of people here. Its not a peaceful protest with the odd bad egg. Its anarchy. Its out of control and no matter which side the political divide you fall on (and thats what it really boils down to) it shouldnt be condoned.

Balance in that you are adding videos and links that only show one side. The guy who drove the truck needs locking up, so do people mindlessly attacking that woman for having the audacity to protect her shop from these mindless thugs.

Its hardly a minority that are causing absolute carnage at the moment either. Were not talking a handful of people here. Its not a peaceful protest with the odd bad egg. Its anarchy. Its out of control and no matter which side the political divide you fall on (and that what it really boils down to) it shouldn't be condoned.
    Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn , or is that an added opportunity for the criminals using the excuse a of the poor mans death , interesting the cop and victim worked at the same nightclub , which may have been a money laundering joint which has been shutdown ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn , or is that an added opportunity for the criminals using the excuse a of the poor mans death , interesting the cop and victim worked at the same nightclub , which may have been a money laundering joint which has been shutdown ??
    You mean to say that a night club is currently closed? Why would that be That settles it for me, it's all part of the Plandemic and the guy deserved what he got NQAT!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why not demonstrate and not loot and burn
    You had no issues with the riots in Hong Kong - in fact, you actually praised the rioters... what's the difference?

China bad!

White America good!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You had no issues with the riots in Hong Kong - in fact, you actually praised the rioters... what's the difference?

China bad!

White America good!
    This thread is like hypocrisy central

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...0-French-Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

China bad!

White America good!
    Two different demonstrations .

^^^^What an absolute idiot, he's got two very young children.

Guys is it really that you think Mugabi is an arse hole or is it because you disagree with everything he stands for politically?

Guys is it really that you think Mugabi is an arse hole or is it because you disagree with everything he stands for politically?
    Have no thoughts on Mugabi one way or another, dont know enough about him or care enough to read up on him.

Have no thoughts on Mugabi one way or another, dont know enough about him or care enough to read up on him.
    The point was someone can be an arse hole because of their political views.

The point was someone can be an arse hole because of their political views.
    Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant say I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.

Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant say I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.
    If he ever posted anything that wasn't a load of shite I'd agree with him. he talks sense about football.

Unfortunately he's gone so far down the internet rabbit hole it's turned him into a nutter who believes a load of old shit. And he can't ever get involved in a discussion without being a complete knob to everyone.

You'd be totally wrong there. Like I said he truth is measurable over time. I made a few simple observations, namely the Steele dossier, Russia collusion and the Mueller investigation were a setup, and part of an intelligence community led plot to remove Trump from office. This is a binary situation and either I am right, or lardy & cyril and the rest of their gang are. Make a mental note of it, as we are going to find out the answer soon due to an ongoing investigation involving US Attorney's Durham, Jensen & Bash, so it's hardly a conspiracy theory.

The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.

He was corrupt and set himself up as a dictator.