+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.
    Hey bro how many blacks have died in mysterious ways before smart phones,you have reveiled your true colours and your far right wing agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well this is not how a President should react,where is the leadership what a cnut.But a bet there will be lots behind the tosser.
    He is indeed .

Diverting from Corvid .

Move American minds elsewhere.

Is there a storyline there.?

What's the saying when you want to bury good news ???

The killing of unarmed black men in america by white police officers has been going on for years , no wonder the large metropolitan areas get torched everytime this sort of thing happens

People of all colours are out there in Minneapolis protesting , most of them peacefully , it's a very cosmopolitan city , I am sure if there was a history of south wales police shooting black men in cardiff the fires would burn

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The killing of unarmed black men in america by white police officers has been going on for years , no wonder the large metropolitan areas get torched everytime this sort of thing happens

People of all colours are out there in Minneapolis protesting , most of them peacefully , it's a very cosmopolitan city , I am sure if there was a history of south wales police shooting black men in cardiff the fires would burn
    You gotta remember that the killing of Mark Duggan sparked the 2011 London riots. But the killings seem to be more frequent in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do find it strange that the rioting and killings carried out by folk enraged is almost acceptable.
    Killing is killing whoever strikes the blow it's never nice as its someones relative or friends albeit a dodgy cop and a load of rioters.

Morally it's all wrong a life is a life .
    Many of these people are agent provocateurs who have been bussed in from out of town to cause chaos. You are looking at Antifa in action here, and they are very organised. I bet most of them don't even give a shit about George, it's all about the political agenda.

Here's the bloke who kickstarted the rioting and looting in Minneapolis..

Questions raised over masked white man with umbrella seen calmly smashing windows before Minneapolis riots

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9539741.html

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Hey bro how many blacks have died in mysterious ways before smart phones,you have reveiled your true colours and your far right wing agenda.
    You don't know anything about me, so keep your assumptions to yourself.

Many of these people are agent provocateurs who have been bussed in from out of town to cause chaos. You are looking at Antifa in action here, and they are very organised. I bet most of them don't even give a shit about George, it's all about the political agenda.

Here's the bloke who kickstarted the rioting and looting in Minneapolis..

Questions raised over masked white man with umbrella seen calmly smashing windows before Minneapolis riots

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9539741.html

It is interesting how you are condemning Antifa more than the police officers who actually killed someone...

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    It is interesting how you are condemning Antifa more than the police officers who actually killed someone...
    It's interesting how you are condoning their actions.

And where did I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Something is very off here Sludge, George wasn't resisting arrest. The cops calmly walked him across the road, and then they blocked off the view from the surveillance camera with a police vehicle. This doesn't look like a random act of violence over a dodgy $20 bill, it seems premeditated as every action the police took doesn't make any sense.

https://twitter.com/wizonv/status/1266168966600364034

And where did I do that?
    And where did I do what you insinuated? Stop acting like a clown.

And where did I do what you insinuated? Stop acting like a clown.
    You called them “provocateurs” and claimed they have a political agenda. Even though there was an event that provoked them

You called them “provocateurs” and claimed they have a political agenda. Even though there was an event that provoked them
    I don't think you fully understand exactly who Antifa are and what they stand for.They are a well financed organisation that promotes politcal change through violent means.

He’s a terrorist sympathiser what do you expect?

He’s always playing the race card yet he loathes the white, British man. FACT.

You gotta remember that the killing of Mark Duggan sparked the 2011 London riots. But the killings seem to be more frequent in the USA
    Mark Duggan was a piece of shit. A career criminal who was not adverse to pulling the trigger himself.

You don't know anything about me, so keep your assumptions to yourself.
    Do you know Jon 1959 then?

What's it like to be so morally righteous bro? In the meantime people are dying and getting seriously injured in George's name as America burns, while you are busy virtue signaling away in all your sanctimonious glory. You have a habit of declaring what other people must be thinking, as though you are some kind of mind-reader or a member of the thought police, yet have no qualms about cheering on the victimisation of innocent people if it suits your ideological agenda. In reality, you are just a leftist political hack, and a very conflicted person.
    You do realise that you've just been "Morally Righteous Bro" It's difficult, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a terrorist sympathiser what do you expect?

He’s always playing the race card yet he loathes the white, British man. FACT.
    Give it a rest, stop jumping to conclusions that aren't there. It would be like me calling you a Racist-Fact-because of how some of your posts lean. But that would be ridiculous.

I don't think you fully understand exactly who Antifa are and what they stand for.They are a well financed organisation that promotes politcal change through violent means.
    Sounds like US foreign policy, although for the best part they're not interested in the politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Give it a rest, stop jumping to conclusions that aren't there. It would be like me calling you a Racist-Fact-because of how some of your posts lean. But that would be ridiculous.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why don’t you keep your nose out for once?

I’ve been on 3 different forums with the **** and am sick of him tbh.

Pushing his agenda all the time. If he hates this country so much **** off to Pakistan where he may feel more welcome.

Pushing his agenda all the time.
    Then have me on ignore, simple

Thank you
    Not a problem.

Pushing his agenda all the time.
    Why don't you ****ing calm down. You're looking for something that isn't there.

Then have me on ignore, simple
    What’s the point when I can see your nauseating condescending posts when people reply.