+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well maybe the idiots who have turned peaceful protests into violence and anarchy should reflect on their own actions. They have played right into the far rights hands. The likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins,etc must be rubbing their hands with glee.
    Absolute nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Absolute nail on the head.
    But... people need to express their anger by looting Nikes and Louis Vitton, mun...

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Where did you read this?
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...with-far-right

Ta, going to get ugly isn't it?

dont worry, BLM might not be protesting but you can bet antifa will have a march on the go

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    dont worry, BLM might not be protesting but you can bet antifa will have a march on the go
    With BLM bottling it... Have the Democratic Football Lads Alliance or is it Football Lads Alliance (who always reminds me of The Judean People’s Front v The People’s Front of Judea) claimed a result yet?

No surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What does that tell us about society?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What does that tell us about society?
    It tells us something when a drugged up common crook is declared a hero by the future president of the free world, and is placed on a higher pedestal than that of Dr. Martin Luther King just to garner votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    But... people need to express their anger by looting Nikes and Louis Vitton, mun...
    Funny how you never see Looters steal a pair of working boots ??

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Funny how you never see Looters steal a pair of working boots ??
    If you revisit the London riots of 2011 you can clearly see rioters breaking in to a Ladbrokes betting shop. The only thing in there would've been a betting slip, although to give your post more credibility, Holland and Barrett didn't even have a scuff mark on the windows of their shop in Croydon, can't say i blame them.

International

If you revisit the London riots of 2011 you can clearly see rioters breaking in to a Ladbrokes betting shop. The only thing in there would've been a betting slip, although to give your post more credibility, Holland and Barrett didn't even have a scuff mark on the windows of their shop in Croydon, can't say i blame them.
    Gambling machines TV monitors cash float?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I very much doubt any of those things would've been in there as this was day three of the rioting. Holland and Barrett had a lovely selection of wholefoods on offer though.

International

I very much doubt any of those things would've been in there as this was day three of the rioting. Holland and Barrett had a lovely selection of wholefoods on offer though.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Get one of those FOBTs in working order you’ll be a millionaire within six months.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-blm-protests

Good to see our PM who is a proven racist again wade into the debate with his usual incompetence and lack of any responsibility.

Communist agitators in the UK?

Those protesters protecting Churchill statue in London are said to be doing Nazi salutes, let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Those protesters protecting Churchill statue in London are said to be doing Nazi salutes, let that sink in.
    Proof?

Paul Golding an English right wing leader is with a Northern Ireland/Ulster flag (what's that all about) and telling reporters they want to keep the statues but get rid of Mandela's because he apparently described him as "a communist terrorist mass murderer".

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Proof?
    Videos on twitter, one of England's favourite sons Gary Lineker also tweeting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Videos on twitter, one of England's favourite sons Gary Lineker also tweeting about it.
    So protecting some say our greatest ever leaders statue who defeated the naziS, whilst doing nazi salutes? That makes sense

Right wing hooligan protesters singing God Save the Queen, I wonder if that makes Liz proud ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Proof?
    https://twitter.com/dansabbagh/statu...777794048?s=21

There is bound to be a few far rights there, as there is some times with England. They will jump on any bandwagon.
    I’m not up with what’s going on with all this mind, as I posted on another site, have friends of all creeds and colours and I don’t think we’ve ever had a conversation about racism here in 25 years.....weird. I see the USA have an issue with the police over there quite clearly. Someone enlighten me as I don’t see it here in Cardiff? But I am a whitey.....