Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
I was never one for coke. Each to their own and that. It always seemed to give me the Heebee-jeebees!
Whizz used to make me feel like that and I still did it every weekend for years

I remember going to the Astoria in Cardiff around 97/98 ish to an r n b / garage night, me and my mate just us two. Paranoid as **** we were what seemed the only white lads in there. I said let’s get out of here ain’t got a good feeling. My mate says it’s the whizz mun calm down. This bird argues with her fella and so starts grinding on my mate to make him jealous. He’s loving it, he’s not the sharpest, couldn’t see the danger, some guy is giving us the cut throat sign, he probably wasn’t but it was the worst Heebee Jeeves ever, I’m paranoid from the whizz and my mate is telling me it’s all in my head. Yeah it’s just the whizz o tell myself. Next thing we got jumped by about 8-10 black lads, she got what she wanted, we got a right slap and thankfully kicked out for our own safety. I don’t think I stopped running until we got to Cathays convinced we were being chased from the club. We weren’t.

Time to knock it on the head then.