Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Re: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Devils Dip, where Pontprennau is now.
    Have not heard that name for yonks

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yes there is no chance if that with acid. You are giving your soul away for a few hours to be tested by another side of the brain.
    You have to be with the right people and decent place. The last time I did it I’d gone to Tenerife on a last minute holiday with a mate, he’d never done any drugs at all.
    We head out one eve, I was trying to find some e or whizz with no luck. Ended up buying 2 strawberry tabs, my last memory of which was the manc saying “be careful, they are strong”, something I dismissed as the usual talk back then.
    Lost my mate in the hell strip after about an hour, managed to find him in a mess less most of his clothes and lost him again.
    Panic on about 4am I headed back to the hotel to see if I could find him, there he was packing his case saying we’d missed the plane home (still had a week to go). I distinctly recall going for a piss and seeing all the toilet water flowing up to me, looked in the mirror and my head was just a skull. First time I’d ever had such visuals.
    Luckily we met a load of other welsh lads who were having a party in there room, looked after us all night, made my mate drink until he was getting more pissed than tripping but by 10am he was still struggling and starting to crumble. In the end, I called the hotel reception and told them he’d been spiked, they sent a dr and gave him 10 ml of Valium which he injected in his ass. A funny sight that was. Before he left I persuaded him to give me the oral kind as I needed to chill out big time. I’m not sure my mate was ever the same again.......can laugh about it now though.
    see that sht aint for me

if any of you have netflix, check out the film weekender , i watched it last last

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    see that sht aint for me
    yeah this isn't a great advert for acid to be fair

if any of you have netflix, check out the film weekender , i watched it last last
    ''last last''
    Have you been on the acid Matt

see that sht aint for me
    To be honest it wasn’t for me after that, although it was a stupid decision anyway. We were always careful to do stuff like this in the right setting(camping/Brecon, beach etc) with the right people. That failed badly in both rules. That strip in playa America’s in Tenerife is so bad it’s like being on acid anyway even when straight. I swore I’d never go back there in my life, 25 yrs ago now I hopefully never will.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    ''last last''
    Have you been on the acid Matt

To be honest it wasn’t for me after that, although it was a stupid decision anyway. We were always careful to do stuff like this in the right setting(camping/Brecon, beach etc) with the right people. That failed badly in both rules. That strip in playa America’s in Tenerife is so bad it’s like being on acid anyway even when straight. I swore I’d never go back there in my life, 25 yrs ago now I hopefully never will.
    " strips " are always the same, i loved Ibiza, but San An was just horrid, club 18-30 and twenties wasnt my cup of tea, so many great clubs in Ibiza in the early 90's and people went to san an and thought they were experiencing the ibiza scene now i sound like a snobby "real clubber" saying that, i guess at the time i was, Ku , amnesia, space and es paradis ( god knows that they are called now ) it was a far cry from the san an scene

Veronicas that strip is called. Bobbys was the main club. There’s a few bars / clubs on the opposite side of the road and through a subway which wasn’t as mental as Veronicas.

Went out there in 98 and took a load of amphetamines with me. Had a few comedowns that holiday. Ooof. A powder comedown in 30 degree heat and thousands of miles from home is not recommended.

Only way to get rid of the comedown was to take more powder. By the time day 14 come I was a broken man. Left a quarter in the apartment for the next lucky / unlucky sod to have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Veronicas that strip is called. Bobbys was the main club. There’s a few bars / clubs on the opposite side of the road and through a subway which wasn’t as mental as Veronicas.

Went out there in 98 and took a load of amphetamines with me. Had a few comedowns that holiday. Ooof. A powder comedown in 30 degree heat and thousands of miles from home is not recommended.

Only way to get rid of the comedown was to take more powder. By the time day 14 come I was a broken man. Left a quarter in the apartment for the next lucky / unlucky sod to have a go.
    That’s right, bobbys....think I just had a flashback I’ll never forget that strip, the state of the bogs coming up on acid