+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Re: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Not sure if this is still the law, or if it was an old wives tale in the first place? You can consume shrooms legally as long as you consume them on the field were you picked them!
    You can eat them fresh from the meadow but if you pick them and bag them you are breaking the law

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You can eat them fresh from the meadow but if you pick them and bag them you are breaking the law
    Well off topic, Sludge, but how is that new mattress you bought? I suffer with lower back problems, and its at its worse when I get up in the mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was a bit young but that's a banger of a tune you've referenced in the thread title

Well off topic, Sludge, but how is that new mattress you bought? I suffer with lower back problems, and its at its worse when I get up in the mornings.
    It was crap so I gave it to charity and bought a new one

It's called the EMMA original and early signs are good

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That’s true, you had to eat them quick then drive back to Cardiff before they kicked in.....it was getting edgy by coryton roundabout nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    There’s a farm near gurnos we used to get ours. Something more fulfilling about picking your own drugs instead of buying them.
    Best between Llanrumney & Llanedderyn my mate was so out of it he thought the germans were after us.
    Sadly he is no longer with us he went on to the dark side.

I never got the whole hallucinating thing seeing pink elephants and all that bollocks. Distorted images, yes, I but never saw something that wasn’t there.

I never got the whole hallucinating thing seeing pink elephants and all that bollocks. Distorted images, yes, I but never saw something that wasn’t there.
    I did the first time I did acid. Glastonbury 1990. Again I was with seasoned veterans One of the veterans offered me a yellow star (might have been blue star) Apparently they were the strongest in Glastonbury that year! I was right off my tits. I was led down in my tent listening to The Cure who were live on stage. Next thing I know I'm flying above the stage looking down on The Cure! There's yellow smiley faces and all sorts flashing in front of my face.
    I was a bit freaked at first, but decided to go with the flow and enjoy the experience, and experience it was

I did the first time I did acid. Glastonbury 1990. Again I was with seasoned veterans One of the veterans offered me a yellow star (might have been blue star) Apparently they were the strongest in Glastonbury that year! I was right off my tits. I was led down in my tent listening to The Cure who were live on stage. Next thing I know I'm flying above the stage looking down on The Cure! There's yellow smiley faces and all sorts flashing in front of my face.
    I was a bit freaked at first, but decided to go with the flow and enjoy the experience, and experience it was
    That would have spun me right out.

No better feeling than coming up on a pill imo. Better than the first line of the evening.

That would have spun me right out.
    They were that strong, that it freaked one of the older lads right out. He'd been doing acid for ten years or more and he reckoned he'd never had anything like it before I only did acid a handful of times after that, but never experienced the trip I went through on my debut.
    Apparently they were from Blackwood! Everyone was after them

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    A place called Valentino’s was the first I went too, it eventually became the toucan club on wombany street opp welsh club, which also had a few good nights early on before Tom toms, club metro and all that. Had the odd good night in panama joes too, huge club on queens street. Sasha played there once early 90’s it was packed.
    ha ha, we used to enjoy a night out at Panama Joes, a night off so to speak, they used to do " normal nights " where people would wear shiny shoes , i used to include the sample on any dj set i did at house parties

had the 12" and loved it, not hard core dance, but a great track

never ever did acid or 'shrooms, always liked to stay i control of my mind

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    always liked to stay i control of my mind
    Really? Why did you stop?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Best between Llanrumney & Llanedderyn my mate was so out of it he thought the germans were after us.
    Sadly he is no longer with us he went on to the dark side.
    Devils Dip, where Pontprennau is now.

Never did acid but taken plenty of other drugs, including shrooms many times. Of all of them, ecstasy combined with dance music takes you to an unique place that for sheer joy is absolutely mindblowing, but I've always been glad I've done psychedelics.

Fair enough if you want to stay control of your mind, but psychedelics show you a totally different side of your brain and honestly from my experiences I'd recommend them to anybody. If you've got a dark mind the same might not be true but I can only talk from personal experience and I had a whale of a time

Never did acid but taken plenty of other drugs, including shrooms many times. Of all of them, ecstasy combined with dance music takes you to an unique place that for sheer joy is absolutely mindblowing, but I've always been glad I've done psychedelics.

Fair enough if you want to stay control of your mind, but psychedelics show you a totally different side of your brain and honestly from my experiences I'd recommend them to anybody. If you've got a dark mind the same might not be true but I can only talk from personal experience and I had a whale of a time
    oh dont get me wrong, speed and pills were fine, but i always felt in control, i didnt want to see things coming out of the walls etc etc, that was never for me, though alot of the boys used to do acid and 'shrooms, it just never appealed to me

oh dont get me wrong, speed and pills were fine, but i always felt in control, i didnt want to see things coming out of the walls etc etc, that was never for me, though alot of the boys used to do acid and 'shrooms, it just never appealed to me
    Yeah it's a totally different thing, and not for everybody. Fun though

Yeah it's a totally different thing, and not for everybody. Fun though
    one of the first times the lads did microdots we had just been playing mariokart on the SNES, one of them was convinced Luigi was coming to get him, i think that made me think " fook that "

one of the first times the lads did microdots we had just been playing mariokart on the SNES, one of them was convinced Luigi was coming to get him, i think that made me think " fook that "
    Yeah I never did acid, just the shrooms for me. Grow in the dirt naturally

Spent many a night off my nut on strawberry’s, microdot’s, ohms etc., early 90’s. Was a young teenager at the time having the best time with the boys.

Glastonbury 94 was an unforgettable weekend. Jumped the fence on the Thursday, ran out of money on the Friday. We then had the bright idea of walking out of the festival, getting a ticket stub, then jumping the fence again, getting another stub, etc, etc.. We then sold these stubs to people who didn’t want to jump the fence. We’d then meet them on the other side with their bags...genius!!! Some of the best acid I’ve ever experienced over those 4 days.

Late 90’s moved on to rolex's, mitsubishi’s and doves. Emporium and The Hippo Club were where we got mullered, more so Emporium. Had some great nights in Vision2K and some of its other reincarnations; made it on tv when Clubavision were filming there one night. Although, I wish I hadn’t! 😂

Had some of the best nights of my life whilst under the influence, and wouldn’t change a single thing. Every time I meet up with the boys I grew up with it’s just amazing reminiscing about the good old days.....oh to be young again!

Banned

Drugs are for losers guys.
    Stay away mun.

Watch old Splott Dave aka Worse dont catch you, you'll be plastered all over the forums

Yes there is no chance if that with acid. You are giving your soul away for a few hours to be tested by another side of the brain.
    You have to be with the right people and decent place. The last time I did it I’d gone to Tenerife on a last minute holiday with a mate, he’d never done any drugs at all.
    We head out one eve, I was trying to find some e or whizz with no luck. Ended up buying 2 strawberry tabs, my last memory of which was the manc saying “be careful, they are strong”, something I dismissed as the usual talk back then.
    Lost my mate in the hell strip after about an hour, managed to find him in a mess less most of his clothes and lost him again.
    Panic on about 4am I headed back to the hotel to see if I could find him, there he was packing his case saying we’d missed the plane home (still had a week to go). I distinctly recall going for a piss and seeing all the toilet water flowing up to me, looked in the mirror and my head was just a skull. First time I’d ever had such visuals.
    Luckily we met a load of other welsh lads who were having a party in there room, looked after us all night, made my mate drink until he was getting more pissed than tripping but by 10am he was still struggling and starting to crumble. In the end, I called the hotel reception and told them he’d been spiked, they sent a dr and gave him 10 ml of Valium which he injected in his ass. A funny sight that was. Before he left I persuaded him to give me the oral kind as I needed to chill out big time. I’m not sure my mate was ever the same again.......can laugh about it now though.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Drugs are for losers guys.
    Stay away mun.

Watch old Splott Dave aka Worse dont catch you, you'll be plastered all over the forums
    Not in 1993 they weren’t....we were the winners

I’m surprised ‘Spice of Life’ which morphed into ‘Time Flies’ and originally in Cardiff Uni hasn’t had a mention. Some great DJs and a very interesting mix of people.